Greetings from Colombia

Published January 5th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

monesvol

This is a picture about the celebration for the new year with my daughter, teaching her about the great miracles and love monesvol is willing to give to whoever wants to believe in him.

Thanks,

-Esteban.  Bogota, Colombia

I’m happy to see that our religion continues to spread around the world.  Welcome to our friends in Colombia.

28 Responses to “Greetings from Colombia”

1. Skype says:

Wow, tu hija parece de tu edad.

2. Edwin says:

Esa hija esta como vieja o ese papa esta muuuuy joven.

3. nun s equator says:

any pastafarians in israel, or palestine?

matzoh is 3/4 of the way 2 being pasta, from a carb/ ingredient perspective…

with the stated continuing existence of a small but, determined resistance 2 military occupation/duty by youth in both palestine & israel, its bound 2 happen…

4. Leo says:

May His Balls always be juicy and may His Nooddles allways be al dente!
    Ramen.

5. nun s equator says:

these r quite possibly, paid models & fake, manufactured acrylic food displays…the only undeniable portion is the fsm on the table & he appears 2 b 1 meatball short of a picnic…

6. Keith says:

No doubt about it, Estban! Colombia is certainly blessed by the FSM if you are a typical example! (and here I was thinking Colombia was a detective in a shabby raincoat). :-)

7. Sauceme says:

I have a problem. I was brought up to believe that His noodles are made of white flour, but in sociology 101 I found out he was more likely to be whole grain. Could someone clear this up for me?

• Keith says:

You can use either. The only differences are in the nutritional contents. The rest is up to your own conscience. Pastafarians can use all sorts of spaghetti and noodles. That is why the FSM is an “I don’t really mind” God.

8. Eug Russell says:

What’s the name of this religion your talking about and what’sits belief?

• Atsap Revol says:

Well, Eug Russell, the name of our religion is Pastafarianism, and we believe you’re a stupid asshole.