Greetings from Colombia

Published January 5th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

monesvol

This is a picture about the celebration for the new year with my daughter, teaching her about the great miracles and love monesvol is willing to give to whoever wants to believe in him.

Thanks,

-Esteban.  Bogota, Colombia

I’m happy to see that our religion continues to spread around the world.  Welcome to our friends in Colombia.

28 Responses to “Greetings from Colombia”

1. Eug Russell says:

What’s the name of this religion your talking about and what’sits belief?

• Syphoneira says:

Dear Eug Russell,

the short form is that those who follow the Creator of B alls spend eternity drinking beer and dining on spaghetti while watching strippers of their preferred gender.

May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage and meet us by the stripper factory, when we each go into that good night…

Ramen!

2. Carl F. says:

Shut up!!! you infidels the only true god is the invisible pink unicorn, if you want to know more about it enter here and save your soul: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Pink_Unicorn

and as usual: Blessed Be Her Holy Hooves, Peace Be Unto Her, or May Her Hooves Never Be Shod

• Infa Del says:

Sounds like horseshit to me.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

This infidel has desecrated the most holy of web sites. Rev. Tony, will you please issue a fatwah against the unbeliever?

• Infa Del says:

The Pink Unicorn may be horny, but she is not holy. Peace be upon you, Rev. Toni and The Few The Proud The Marinara.

• TiltedHorizon says:

Oh please.

Today I had a headache, so I took an aspirin and prayed to FSM. *poof* Headache is gone! Lets see your pink unicorn do that! I’ll pray to FSM for you. Come to FSM its never too late for Beer & Strippers.

Ramen

3. Bernard says:

My guestion is where is this church in Africa east country kenya, does the church care about orphans..can i have afriend to chat with and unswer me

4. 男物 浴衣 says: