More Tree Top Evangelism

Published December 16th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

My friend Pam made me this terrific top for our tree complete with blinking lights.

-Timothy

11 Responses to “More Tree Top Evangelism”

1. Randy says:

I think anyone would be lucky to have this wonderful image of His Noodlyness atop their chrisFSMas tree!

I just hope the FSM is careful…..looks like that red light may burn one of his balls…..but I guess that is the pain and suffering our deity must endure.

• nun sequitur says:

Randy says: ‘red light might b…’

!!!!!
      good heavens
      u r correct…

2. nun sequitur says:

So many creative people here. Someone ought 2 open a restaurant endorsed by fsm, or fsm can offer endorsements for existing places…like your ministers certs. just a suggestion. if u r already doing or not interestd, in it nevermind…

• candiceslegacy says:

I agree, creativity is something that some people have….and for those of us that are not so creative, its really awesome to see!

3. Freethinker says:

Ahhh Is it just me or does this thing look like Safety Sam from the movie “The Groove Tube”?

• the sauceror says:

or does safety sam look like our noodly lord?

4. Wayne says:

These are just brilliant. I am going to make the time next year to knock some of these decorations up. Since I have a conga line of children I will have no problem getting recruits to help.

May He Touch All Of You Who Have Made Awesome Decorations With His Saucy, Noodly Appendage. While He Is At It May He Touch The Lot Of Us!

5. www says:

do u know jesus is not real god. i hate fairy tales about him and his puta madre

6. Werner says:

Looks like someone with a pair of leather trousers wrapping his balls with a thread.

7. the sauceror says:

is this yours pam? the pam online?

8. 2016新作の展示,新品種類がそろっています!当社の商品は絶対の自信が御座います。★信用第一、良い品質、低価格は(*^-^*)★当店の承諾に→誠実 信用★送料無料(日本全国)※ご注文の方 says:

[url=http://www.wtobrand.com/miumiu-wallet1.htm]2016新作の展示,新品種類がそろっています!当社の商品は絶対の自信が御座います。★信用第一、良い品質、低価格は(*^-^*)★当店の承諾に→誠実 信用★送料無料(日本全国)※ご注文の方は、ご連絡下さい。期待!!※以上 宜しくお願い致します。[/url]