The FSMas Holiday season is upon us

Published December 6th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

fsmas_tree

Please enjoy our fun fsm tree. the kids and I created it in honor of his noodliness! Thank you

-Bella

22 Responses to “The FSMas Holiday season is upon us”

1. Patch Lansom says:

What a wonderful tree! The woman who created it,(my wife), must be very talented and very attractive.

• Keith says:

Ha, ha! it certainly is a splendid example! nothing like blowing your own (or your wife’s) trumpet when it is justified!

• dave says:

I viewed this. His Noodleness inspired me to driveth in the car and turneth on the radio bit. It sang to me of Noodly Wonder, and I was inspired to compose. When we stand about the NoodleTree this season, let us sing:

Oh Holy Pot, with water gently boiling
      It is the night of our dear pasta’s birth
      Long lay the sauce in cold refrigerators
      Till it was warmed, and the steam did appear!

A thrill of garlic bread so toasty crunchy
      For yonder boils a new and glorious pot!

Pour on the cheese! Oh fork a holy meatball!
      Oh pot divine!
      Oh pot, where pasta’s born

• Keith says:

Good, dave. All we need to do is to get Eric Cartman to sing it. Bags I the cattle prod.

• Toni says:

Patch, I’m feeling confident she is VERY intelligent too. Yes?

2. The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Great tree topper Patch, thank you for sharing. At once adding to the wonderment of FSMas AND scoring a big bunch of Brownie points with the wife! Way to go!

May the Sauce be with you and all fellow Pastafarians at this special time.

The Reverend

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Sorry, I should have read it properly. Great tree topper Bella, thank YOU for sharing and for giving Patch the opportunity to gain some Brownie points! Shouldn’t mix posting and devotional Grog, but as a minister of his Noodliness I am of course obliged by my commitment to Him to do just that thing. You must understand, it’s a tough job but someone has to do it and I am prepared to sacrifice myself for my love of the FSM.

May the Sauce be with you all.

The Reverend

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Rev. Toni: May the FSM be everywhere within Patch and Bella’s Chrifsmas, as well of course as your own. In the Spirit of the Season, many of us are willing to share the burden of devotional Grog, if that would ease the demands upon you of ministerial ministrations in this Joyous Time. Saucius vobiscum.

• Klaas Klinkert says:

Thank you for sharing this wonderful picture! You topped the pagan Midwinter tree with a most beautiful image of our Noodleness. May this tree go all over the world and bring the joyful message of the FSM. Ramen and a noodly Christmas!
      Minister Hans Van Oost, Netherlands

3. Noodlity says:

This tree is real righteous, man. It really has the whole Holiday spirit thing going on there.

Seize the season – ’tis for seizin’.

4. Insightful Ape says:

Meanwhile, the bible says the following about the “christmas” tree:

Jeremiah 10
    10:1 Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
    10:2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
    10:3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
    10:4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

• Iron Mike says:

Party pooper. :)

• Noodlity says:

Indeed, the only thing Xians are supposed to fasten with nails and hammers, is their religion’s namesake mascot.
      And I really don’t think he makes for a festive decoration.

• Dionaea says:

Maybe if you add some shiny pagan x-mas decorations 83 Very pretty Noodlemas tree btw ^-^

5. StrangeDaze says:

Since “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”, I hope you all don’t mind if I use your idea on my own noodlemas tree (although I doubt it will look as awesome as yours!) Seasoned Gratings!!

• tekhedd says:

“Noodlemas.” I think I like it.

• Randy says:

I am very highly offended at the use of the word “Noodlemas”! It should be FSMas! To say “noodlemas” takes the FSM out of FSMas! Yer Terkin’ my religion…..drrrrrr! I’m sher iz tired of everybody declaring war on the FSM and FSMas….it’s not what the Foundin’ Fellers would have wanted…..drrrrrrr!

• StrangeDaze says:

I am sorry that you were offended, but glad that you were very high. It’s just that “FSMas” is really hard to pronounce – is it “Fissmas” or “EffEssEmmas”? Either way, there are too many salivant sibilants slithering surreptitiously, whereas “noodlemas” pays homage to the FSM without casuing the embarrassment of drooling while speaking.

6. Sammmiiiiiii says:

This is THE best tree I have ever seen with thine eyes!
    AMAZING!
    It takes someone very creative to make this! Bravo Bella!
    LLOOOOVVVEEEE IT!

7. Aaron Bowers says:

i am truly inspired. and you got the kids involved too!

have a Merry FSMas!!

8. Pasta Hilton says:

Merry FSMas to all. May His Sauciness rain down upon you and give you cheese. Praise our Pasta Master. Ramen!