FSM Paper Snowflake

Published December 11th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

My son took up his scissors and paper for the holiday and created this snow flake of the flying spaghetti monster to celebrate chrisfsmas with.

-NC

fsmpaper

43 Responses to “FSM Paper Snowflake”

• Keith says:

Good to see someone still makes hand wound watches.

1. John Mica says:

Thank you so much for this! I printed out the template and made my own!

2. Gnocchi St. Pudding says:

Dear John M. That’s the festive spirit, man! Glad you’re having yourself some fun. FSM must be smiling down on you. Cheers!!!!! Go well!

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Gnocchi, John, Since it is so hard to prove or disprove the existence of someone’s deity, we need to adopt a criterion based on the behaviour of the deity’s disciples. Of course, that gets mixed results: the zombie carpenter preached tolerance just as the CoFSM does, and at least some few tolerant Xtians do exist. Relentless jeering, bluster, and sullen crudity of the worst sort hardly qualify their trollish celebrants a place in anybody’s Valhalla/Vale of Vermicelli/Virgination Valley. You should take your temperate decency out into sunshine and starlight alike, and enjoy ChrisFSMas in peace and good humor without another thought of *or word to* you-know-who and his mean-spirited bilious verbal abuse.

3. Patroller says:

No, you cunt, the FSM does not exist. Those idiots who follow the FSM will walk the trail of idiocy for all time. Disabled toilet.

• John Mica says:

Tell that to the zombie carpenter that I’m assuming you worship.

• Patroller says:

John, you unknown cunt, you are disgusting. You are the fool who worships some unknown spirit in the sky.

Disabled toilet.

• John Mica says:

I’m not saying my carbohydrate based deity is any more valid than your zombie carpenter, but it is exactly as valid.

• Patroller says:

John, just disappear you annoying quarterwit. Otherwise, you will meet the master.

Disabled toilet.

• John Mica says:

Somebody hasn’t been following the 3rd Condiment.

• John Mica says:

May I ask why your comments end with “disabled toilet?” Do you think it’s humorous? Because it’s not. It’s just immature.

• Fat Bastard says:

John, we have a pet troll, apparantly evangelical Christian, that appears to inhabit the bilge. It keeps asking to be led to the Disabled Toilet, but, no one is game to escort it.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

FB: It’s *Disabled Trollette* , poor thing. A pity there’s no way to bring the kind of joy we Pastafarian communicants share!!!!

4. Gnocchi St. Pudding says:

Dear John Mica. Because we care, we, “Regular” Posters on this site will want to tell you this:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL. If you weaken and are stung enough to reply to its taunts, you will be baited ad infinitum, beyond endurance. Thus: be it on your head, friend, if you disregard this advice, since the Patroller IS INCORRIGABLE and particularly vicious.

Only one person on this site knows how to correctly respond to it and does so sporadically – since he’s a professional mental health boffin. We leave it to him. I repeat: You have to I G N O R E “The Patroller.”

• Apprentice Fredericu says:

Sorry G – you’re so right. DFTFT

• John Mica says:

I’ve gained a fair resistance to troll attacks. This one seems pretty weak.

• Bane says:

I am an uber troll. You cannot stop me. You are beneath contempt.

• John Mica says:

Actually, if anything, I was trolling him by responding with rational comments that would annoy him. I think he thought he was actually making good points, though.

• Fat Bastard says:

John, the trollop is an autistic idiot. Don’t waste electrons on it.

5. Gnocchi St. Pudding says:

Dear Apprentice Frederick, Don’t apologise! It’s just that you’re such a dyed-in-the-wool Gentleman and by default you defend gals and the vulnerable. I find it charming. Other “modern” gals – no matter how they protesteth, are utterly charmed too!

• Apprentice Frederic says:

G St,P, You are way kind! I do think it right that if the deity of a militant believer doesn’t actually affect his behavior, that deity is less real to the troll/trolette than a deity with some effect. Nomothetic axiological relativism, LOFLMAO.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

..and yet again Merry ChrisFSMas, Sainted Gnocchi!!!

6. Rev. Chamberlain says:

Reason’s Greetings, my friends.

• Rasputin says:

Good phrase, Rev. ! Best to you too!