Spaghetti, Wenches & Metaphysics: Episode 1

Published November 9th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Our friend Matt Tillman has finished his major design project, an introduction to the Church of the FSM. You may remember a few weeks ago when we asked if there was a sound designer willing to help. Well, you guys came through with flying colors. Enormous thanks to one of our own ordained ministers, the Reverend Dajaun Martineau, for supplying the music and sound effects.

Here’s the video, it is truly amazing:

Spaghetti, Wenches & Metaphysics: Episode 1—The FSM from Matt Tillman on Vimeo.

Amazing work. I predict a bright future Matt. I hope that both he and Dajaun are flooded with lucrative work opportunities for their good work.

79 Responses to “Spaghetti, Wenches & Metaphysics: Episode 1”

1. M.A.C. says:

All together this video is a great aid in spreading the word of his Noodly Goodness; informative, engaging, and charming. There is one thing I’m curious to know, is there’s going to be a 2nd episode?

• Matt Tillman says:

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been really busy this year.

Yes! There will be more episodes! I have already written the script for episode 2 (focusing on Pastafarian Morality) but am yet to find the time to animate it. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer.

• Keith says:

That’s great, Matt. You did a splendid job and I’m sure your second one will be equal to your first or even better.

• SF says:

When will episode two be launched?

• K-Monëy says:

Matt it’d be great to be able to donate a little money to help off set the wonderful work you are doing.

His Emminence
        Archbishop of Fusilli

2. Basil Pesto says:

Wonderful animation!
    His noodliness will be pleased!

3. Dinofisheater says:

RAmen. Applause. Crowd goes wild. SE(more)lina please. More, more, more.

4. Abstruse says:

I really do love this. Is there an Episode 2? Can’t seem to find it on Vimeo.

5. click says:

howdy! , Everyone loves a person’s producing extremely a great deal! talk about many of us be in contact further close to your site about Google? I actually will need an authority on this place to solve my own difficulty. May very well be that is definitely anyone! Taking a look forward to look you actually.

6. Rasputin says:

I’ve only just seen it for the first time! It’s brilliant!!! Aaargghhh !!!!!!!!

7. Pepe says:

Is there a hell in the church of fsm?

• The Sauceror says:

The only hell I’ve ever experienced in our religion is after I’ve consumed too much beer and pasta and discovered I’ve run out of Pepto Bismol. Yes, it is hell, but I’ve been to hell and back a few times, and still haven’t learned my lesson. I recommend stocking up on Pepto Bismol, then you will never have to worry about going to hell. Pasta.

8. Excelsior says:

The Christians say that only they go to heaven, everyone else goes to hell. The Muslims say only Muslims go to heaven (and get 72 virgins) and everyone else goes to hell. We Pastifarians, of course, really do go to heaven, where does everyone else go?

• The Sauceror says:

Dear Excelsior, I would think that any after-life which not include a beer volcano and a stripper factory would qualify as a hell. I don’t recall reading anywhere in any of the pseudo-religious texts of those two so-called “religions”, anything about a beer volcano or a stripper factory. It sounds like their “heaven” is really a hell. Why would anyone want to go there? I’d be kicking and screaming like a borched mesom caught in a bear trap to get out. Pasta.

Oh, by the way, do you happen to know (or believe, without any evidence to back up your wild claim) if our heaven is adequately stocked with Pepto Bismol? I would hate to be caught in an infinite, wild, drunken sex party with indigestion. Ramen.