Is this motion blur or proof of His existence?

Published November 2nd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

fsm_road_pic

I snapped this picture on the road a few years ago and I just noticed the manifestation of his noodliness as I was browsing through my picture archives.
- ATXD

The question I have is, will Adobe’s anti-blur technology cause people to doubt these miraculous sightings?

39 Responses to “Is this motion blur or proof of His existence?”

1. Dave D says:

Scientific proof! FSM is in our DNA!

2. Alex Schwarz says:

Particles collide at an exhibit at CERN in Geneva. Scientists hope to discover the Higgs boson “Gods Particle” this way

look at the picture scientist only now getting close to what FSM was saying for centuries!!! i wish i new how to post this picture into Sightings

3. nun sequitur says:

alex, i went 2 link…that is uncanny!

4. matty says:

you are all nutters to belive the fsm is real
    JUST WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Why? It’s simple matty, we have a book that declares it to be real and that’s all that’s needed isn’t it? One just needs faith!

Sauce be with you

The Reverend

ps, I lost a dog called matty, are you small and white with black floppy ears?

• TiltedHorizon says:

The term ‘real’ is malleable. The same flexibility which permits an individual to believe without proof or evidence the existence of god also applies to the FSM. The only argument I can offer is the same offered by all other forms of faith: prove it does not exists, if you cannot, then it exists.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

That reminds me of a great movie line – I think out of “Phantom of the Paradise”: “…..I know the difference between real real and drug real!….”

• Taylor says:

HOW DARE U SAY THAT MATTY!!!!!!!!!

5. matty says:

JOIN THE ANTI FSM PROJECT HOZAHHH

• Mal says:

Matty,

I see some strong but misguided feelings in your first few posts here. I wanted to write to let you know that we are always willing to discuss our beliefs in a mature, intelligent setting and you are encouraged to do the same. However, if you decide to continue your useless, nonsense posts, I can guarantee they will be met only with scorn.

If you would like to discuss, please do so. Otherwise, please leave.

Mal

6. Insightful Ape says:

Seems we’ve got another troll off his lithium with a sticky keyboard.
    Yawn.

7. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Come on, Mal – read your own words! “mature and intelligent”. And directed at matty? What’s the use?

• Mal says:

In the event of his inevitable failure, I wanted to at least be able to say I tried.

8. matty says:

ok im sorry i didn’t relise its just i dont understand how a giant flyling spagettie monster was classified as a religion could you explain to me why? oh and another thing earlier comment was my little brother bobby dont worry about him gfsm can eat him. regards matty

p.s no im not a dog

• TiltedHorizon says:

FSM is not a religion, it is a deity. The worship of FSM is a religion. As for the ‘why’ real the ‘about’ tab and decide for yourself.

• TiltedHorizon says:

Err.. replace ‘real’ with ‘read’

• Brennana says:

The FSM does not eat humans, for He created us in His own drunken debauchery. We are an obsucred view of his image.