Ordained FSM Ministers are everywhere and our numbers are growing every day.

Published October 30th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I’m happy to report there are now Ordained FSM ministers in 26 countries,  and most of the US states .  Quite a few of our ministers have successfully jumped the bureaucratic hurdles to receive wedding officiant licenses in their various jurisdictions.  I’ll try and make a map showing all of our locations.

I know of perhaps 8 weddings coming up that will be presided over by a Pastafarian minister in full pirate regalia.  I could not be more pleased.

Aside from a few document requests and "is this a joke?" phone calls I received from clerk’s offices, there has been little resistance to handing licenses to perform weddings to Pastafarians.  I interpret this as approval – maybe even endorsement – from our government. FSM bless America.

Where will we go from here, and what other privileges do ordained ministers enjoy that we can get in on?  Someone told me there are special license plates available for members of the cloth.  That’s something to look into.

If you want to be ordained, here’s the link.  Price is still dirt cheap, just $20/$30 including shipping.  I think the world is better off with a huge number of FSM Ministers around.

image

176 Responses to “Ordained FSM Ministers are everywhere and our numbers are growing every day.”

1. Yuri Cassity says:

Wine has ceased to be simply the province of trained winemakers and wine drinkers. It became a marketing-driven enterprise. The industry soon learned that with proper marketing, one can sell almost anything to anybody for any price. Not only were packaging and rarety factored strongly into price, but also THE NARRATIVE about the wine. When you put those together with limited time offers to get X percent off from the already “special” inflated price, and understand that once one sets a price, it is almost impossible to raise it without antagonizing one’s present customers, you will understand that it’s a wonderthere are any wines which are not outrageously priced, at least at their base price before discounts.

• Edgar Carpenter says:

By “wine” I assume you mean “pasta”, and by “price” I assume you mean “spacetime dark energy function”, and by “customers” I assume you mean “pastafarians”.

2. Edward Parkin says:

Proud to be an ordained minister of Pastafarianism.

• Rev. Wulff says:

Sauce be with you.

• PROPHET REGINALD OSINACHI EJIKE says:

Dear Faithful Servant of God,

Greetings to you in the Name of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
      My name is PROPHET REGINALD OSINACHI EJIKE, the founder of FAITH OUTREACH MINISTRIES INTL located in IMO STATE, Nigeria far away Africa.

This Church was founded in the Year 2009 and I have passion for the lost souls because the harvest is truly plenteous but the laborers are few. By the grace of God, I am not Married Yet,There is a great price to pay in the work of soul winning. It is very clear that our responsibility is to evangelize to people for Christ. Lost sinners must be brought to the place of repentance towards God and faith in Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20, mark 16:14-18) (Acts 2:37-38). To achieve this goal for every convert, we must have the concern of a father (1 corith 4:15), the travail of a mother (Gal 4:19), the sacrifice of a lover (2 corith 12:15), the gentleness of a nurse.(1 thess 2:7-9), the endurance of a soldiers (2 Tim 2:3,4) and Jealousy of a friend (2 corith 11:2).
      FAITH OUTREACH MINISTRIES INTL has a target for converts (Matthew 28:19,20;Mk 16:16; Eph 4:11-16; Col 1:21-29) When Jesus Christ sent forth His Apostle to evangelize the world, He did not commission them merely to preach but really to find the lost (Lk 15:4-7), bear much fruit (Jn 15:8,16) and fill the gospel net with fish (Lk 5:4,6,10). We cannot fulfill our task if we do not keep this target or goal before us.

The Lord Jesus Christ is our supreme Example in the work of soul winning (Lk 19:10; 1Tim 1; 15). The motive behind everything He did (healing the sick, feeding the crowds,preaching the gospel e.t.c) was to prepare the heart for the experience of salvation, to bring men into the right relationship to God. In an atmosphere of hatred, antagonism and hostility,He won multitude to God (Matt 12:10-21). We have great need for Bibles for our Precious Converts who are not able to buy a copy of Large Print Bibles due to their sight and they are in the Prison and rural communities. Kindly send us 27 large Print Bibles of KJV Version for the Converts and what a blessing to have these materials shipped directly from your ministry.
      I would love to work with you in Spreading God’s message here in my country because our mission and vision is to see that lost souls are converted and thereby depopulating the kingdom of Satan. And there are seven Children who are in our Orphanage Home and Please be praying for them that God Almighty will use them as well in reaching out to their fellow mates in the Community where we live.Thanks and may the grace of God be with you all. I look forward to hearing from you on how you can help us with these materials to expand God’s work.My regards to your family and the wonderful Congregation the Lord Has given to you. We would be very much glad to welcome to my Country this year 2013, if the Lord directs you to come and join my ministry in Soul Wining.

Yours in the missionary field,
      PROPHET REGINALD OSINACHI EJIKE.
      Founder,Faith Outreach Ministries Intl
      Mpama Egbu Owerri Imo State Nigeria.
      Email:prophetreginaldosinachiejike@hotmail.com

• St. Arrrrgyle says:

Prophet Reginald? That should read – Profit, Reginald.

3. Keith says:

The only praying I’m likely to do is that the seven children in your orphanage escape your clutches and find homes where they are loved as human beings rather than used as mindless minions of an evil fantasy world.

4. James says:

To any who are interested, I am a minister from Florida willing to preside at your wedding! May the Sauce be with you all!

• Josh says:

James, I just ordered my ordination certificate. I am considering presiding over weddings where I live (Northern Virginia). Have you done any yet? Any advice for a new minister? Thanks so much, and may sauce be unto you.

5. Molly says:

I ordered my ordination certificate one aug 16th and I really expected it by now and I’m getting increasingly concerned since we were hoping to present it this coming weekend.. How long did it take for you all to receive your fsm ordination certificates in the mail?

6. Customized Number Plates says:

Millions of thank you for sharing this I really like your post love you.

7. Connor Corrigan says:

My name is Connor Corrigan and I won the battle against intolerance and injustice in my school. I am a senior at Lisle Senior High School, Illinois. I read all about FSMism and I decided that I wanted to become part of the community. I wore a colander on my head in school and was promptly told by the faculty to remove it. This started a “battle against the system” in their eyes. My assistant principle told my to take it off when I was in the commons eating lunch about 2 weeks later. The entire lunchroom went silent as I told him that I would not. He asked again for me to remove it and I said no. He walked away and the entire lunchroom applauded and cheered. I stood up and took a quick bow and sat back down to finish my lunch. I was called into the assistant principle’s office and talked with him and my principle about why I was doing this. I was instructed repeatedly to just end this “stupid game” and take off the my colander. I would not. The meeting took up over an hour of my time and consisted of a phone conference with my father. I explained to them that I wasn’t causing trouble. I just wanted to go through my day just as I would any other day. They talked about suspending me, giving me detention, and other punitive action. After purchasing The Gospel and becoming an ordained FSM minister , I showed the assistant principle and he hated it. He hated this whole “game” I was playing. After all the research and the information packet that I gave him, I was never called in again about the subject. 2 months have passed and I have yet to wear the colander due to a a deal I made with my teacher in exchange for a teacher recommendation letter for college. As soon as I get back from winter break, I will continue to support FSMism and fight and embrace being a true Pastafarian in my community.

• Aaron Morneau says:

I applaud your tenacity and desire to further the goals of his most boiled. But it appears the school found a way around your drive by using a teacher you venerate to morally blackmail you with letters of recommendation. I would not want you to risk your future goals, but it would be interesting to find out if your teachers were instructed to find a way to deter you from your religious freedom. If you can, after you get your letter, you might want to inquire if this was the case.

Ramen

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Would the princimpal have called it a game if a Muslim student wore a hijab? Or a Jew wore a yarmulke?

• SillyKiwiMan says:

They wouldn’t have the balls.

They’d tolerate it, all the while smugly congratulating themselves for being of the right religion. Most religion is an accident of where one is born. Those who “discover” faith later in life are an accident of evolution.

• Keith says:

Perhaps they should start enquiring into whether Mormon students are wearing magic underwear.

8. liwaichung says:

Howdy guys,I have just ordered the certificate to be the minster of FSM,since I’m living in Hong kong,anyone who wants to come have wedding in fsm believes can fine me.I believe that pirate vows will be the best :)

• Keith says:

I’d love to have a Pastafarian wedding: unfortunately my O/H is a devotee of Ceiling Cat, so I have to tread a fine line between both religions.