Ordained FSM Ministers are everywhere and our numbers are growing every day.

Published October 30th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I’m happy to report there are now Ordained FSM ministers in 26 countries,  and most of the US states .  Quite a few of our ministers have successfully jumped the bureaucratic hurdles to receive wedding officiant licenses in their various jurisdictions.  I’ll try and make a map showing all of our locations.

I know of perhaps 8 weddings coming up that will be presided over by a Pastafarian minister in full pirate regalia.  I could not be more pleased.

Aside from a few document requests and "is this a joke?" phone calls I received from clerk’s offices, there has been little resistance to handing licenses to perform weddings to Pastafarians.  I interpret this as approval – maybe even endorsement – from our government. FSM bless America.

Where will we go from here, and what other privileges do ordained ministers enjoy that we can get in on?  Someone told me there are special license plates available for members of the cloth.  That’s something to look into.

If you want to be ordained, here’s the link.  Price is still dirt cheap, just $20/$30 including shipping.  I think the world is better off with a huge number of FSM Ministers around.

image

252 Responses to “Ordained FSM Ministers are everywhere and our numbers are growing every day.”

1 11 12 13
  1. Web design says:

In the world of today’s smart technology, marketing has
    evolved to use the new forms of technological innovation to promote business and products.
    Many people wonder why it doesn’t just make sense to maintain a dedicated
    mobile site instead of redesigning the site with a responsive web design.
    It is also necessary to evaluate the previous works done by the ecommerce web design company and compare it with other web design companies
    side by side.

2. property management costa del sol says:

Hey there exceptional blog! Does running a blog like this take a large
    amount of work? I’ve very little knowledge of programming but
    I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyhow, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off subject however I simply needed to ask.
    Thanks a lot!

3. Inchworm says:

Is there an official way to become a pastafarian ? And is there a certain age you have to be to get ordained ? I think I’m too young but when I reach the right age I want to get ordained.

• Keith says:

Welcome Inchworm! There is no official way of becoming a Pastafarian. You do not need to be confirmed or repeat any mantras, nor do you need to attend a church every weekend or fork out money for a place in Pastafarian Heaven. As for the minimum age for being ordained you might like to consult our prophet Bobby on that one.

• Fat Bastard says:

Inchworm, I think from the name alone you are already a Pastafarian. Ordination age? I suspect thirteen is a minimum. Surprise your parents.

• Fat Bastard says:

….though you won’t be able to take communion or conduct funerals or weddings until 18 or 21.

4. Rasputin says:

Inchworm: WELCOME! Please come here more often. All humans are born Pastafarians, but the false faiths of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are forced upon them by their societies. By believing in the FSM, you are returning to your roots. Live long and pasta, friend!

1 11 12 13