The meatballs are crocheted

Published October 10th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

image

Obviously touched by His Noodly Appendage, my wife Nadine was somehow able to summon the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I never knew it was so cuddly!

The meatballs are crocheted, the eyes are made of Fimo. The noodly appendages are made of plush, some with pliable wire inside. Nadine used HistoryWeaver’s knitted FSM (http://www.historyweaver.org/2008/06/flying-spaghetti-monster.html) as a reference.

Pasta la vista,

-Daniel

26 Responses to “The meatballs are crocheted”

1. Corinne says:

I have knitted a FSM Hat – to be seen at this link: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/thinggtwoo/flying-spaghetti-monster-hat

This was sans pattern, as at the time, the only one available was crocheted, and I only knit. I love His Plush Noodliness, and I would love to make the hat for anyone who is interested!

2. www.spartadetectives.com says:

Experiencia, profesionalidad y seriedad. La agencia de detectives Sparta en Sevilla, es una empresa con larga trayectoría en el mundo de la investigación privada
    detectives, detectives en sevilla, detective en sevilla, detective privado sevilla, investigación privada en sevilla

3. www.colegiomayorupo.es says:

Bienvenidos a la Residencia Universitaria Rosario Valpuesta, Situada en Sevilla junto a la Universidad Pablo de Olavide
    residencia universitaria sevilla, colegio mayor sevilla, residencia de estudiantes sevilla, residencia de estudiantes en sevilla, residencia palmera real, residencias universitarias sevilla

4. www.integraeducatio.com says:

Integra Educatio Academia en Sevilla Este, Clases de apoyo, Idiomas, Pruebas de acceso, Prueba de Acceso a Grado Medio y Superior, Prueba para Selectividad, Prueba de Graduado en ESO, Prueba libre de Bachillerato, Prueba a la Universidad mayores de 25 y 45 años, Cursos Intensivos
    Academia sevilla este, clases de apoyo sevilla este, clases de apoyo en sevilla este, clases particulares sevilla este, centro educativo en sevilla este, academia particular sevilla este, centro educativo sevilla este, academia en sevilla este, clases particulares en sevilla este, academia particular en sevilla este, academia particular en sevilla este, academia preparacion para prueba de acceso, clases preparacion prueba de acceso

5. www.muebleslanegrilla.es says:

Muebles La Negrilla, es una empresa con más de 40 años de experiencia en el sector del mueble en Sevilla
    tienda muebles sevilla, decoración sevilla, tienda de muebles sevilla, tienda decoración sevilla, muebles baratos sevilla, muebles sevilla, sofas sevilla, sofas baratos sevilla, colchones baratos sevilla, dormitorios juveniles en sevilla, dormitorios de matrimonio en sevilla, dormitorios en sevilla, camas en sevilla.

• Keith says:

Fine: I’ll have a couch made of noodles, please.

6. Captain Birdseye says:

Guessing that’s all spam-bot rubbish, why do they bother? Can’t it be filtered out? Shall I press the button that sends a lightning bolt down the line to explode their computers?

In passing, I have no connection whatsoever to any food-stuff, but, should I change my name to prevent any notions of hypocrisy? I’d also quite like to be a Reverend but a Canon seems more appropriate Aaaarghhhh….

• Keith says:

Recently a fish and chip shop in Port Adelaide (that’s in South Australia, by the way) was taken to court by Disney because they named themselves “Frying Nemo”. I thought it was funny, partly because I loathe the Disney franchise: Disney obviously thought otherwise.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Keith. Thus, I can’t change my name to Canon Admiral Birdseye, or Reverend Captain Kirk, for fear of a lawsuit? I feel obliged to reinvent myself.
        Is Canon Captain Ahab safe? I doubt. What about Rev. Moby? Or Canon Dick? Any suggestions? …. Aaaaarghhh….

• Keith says:

Canon Grapeshot?

• Captain Birdseye says:

Mmm, grapeshot is my favourite reward for scurvy dogs and I use loads. Is Cannon Ball too simple?
          I understand that only cathedrals may appoint canons. May I assume that the Church of FSM is in fact a cathedral?

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Birdseye markets frozen pasta!!! Can the Church sue them???

• Keith says:

As far as a name goes, just choose the one you are most comfortable with. I use Keith because that is the name I was born with. I could have used lots of aliases from my MMO characters but I’m happy with Keith. Since Pastafarianism doesn’t have any established places of worship I think we can dispense with the “location equals authority” mindset. If you are the captain of a pirate ship you are only accountable to your crew.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Keith, I’m also happy to use my given name of Chris. However, I seem to lose the urge for a piratical manner and notice there are other users of the same name. I could deem my ‘ship’ a cathedral and become Cannon Chris?

• Cannon Chris says:

There, she be done; painless. Aaaarghhhh…

• Keith says:

Yes, your ship IS your cathedral. It has spires (masts), stained glass windows (in the captain’s cabin) a (mouth) organ and what is most important to cathedrals, gold. Usually people have to travel miles to see a cathedral. Your cathedral can visit them (whether they like it or not). Happy converting Canon Chris.

7. seguridad social says:

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to offer something back and help others like you aided me.

8. MAMÁS PRO Maternidad y + says:

I just couldn’t go away completely your web site just before hinting i really loved the common information and facts a person offer for your guests? Is likely to be yet again on a regular basis to see brand new discussions