The meatballs are crocheted

Published October 10th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Obviously touched by His Noodly Appendage, my wife Nadine was somehow able to summon the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I never knew it was so cuddly!

The meatballs are crocheted, the eyes are made of Fimo. The noodly appendages are made of plush, some with pliable wire inside. Nadine used HistoryWeaver’s knitted FSM (http://www.historyweaver.org/2008/06/flying-spaghetti-monster.html) as a reference.

Pasta la vista,

36 Responses to “The meatballs are crocheted”

1. www.quofin.es says:

Massive congratulations! Here’s to many more milestones to come!

2. masterhome says:

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m inspired! Extremely helpful information specially the final section :) I maintain such info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

3. Manoj Chakraborty says:

wow great topic great site

• Rasputin says:

May I draw everyone’s attention to the “God and Jeffrey” videos on YouTube. Also “The Athiest Experience”, find it via YouTube and Google.

• Keith says:

By “God and Jeffrey” you are talking about Darkmatter2525 I guess. “The Atheist Experience” is something I watch every week, although since they have opened their new studio the number of loonies phoning in have dropped. Personally I would like to see Matt Dillahunty on there more often but like everyone else he has other things to occupy him.

• Rasputin says:

Dear Keith, I’m not endorsing the athiest message. The absence of their belief in the FSM is sad. If athiests don’t make it to heaven, there’s more beer and pasta for the rest of us.

• Keith says:

I understand your position Rasputin. Darkmatter and TAE are concerned with Judaeo Christian mythology which has nothing to do with our religion. Note that the FSM is still on the desk of TAE.

• The Sauceror says:

We don’t have to worry too much about those poor atheists. They always have their Atheist god to worship.

4. Pam says:

Dear Rasputin,

Let them eat sticky rice, the unsaved ones. And drink non alcoholic beer. How sorry they will be.

Glory be.

• Rasputin says:

Dear Keith, Sauceror & Pam: You’re absolutely right. And unlike people who believe in myths, we don’t promise non-believers an eternity in a pit of fire.
      We’ve tasted the noodle and it’s sweet.