Request for sound designer

Published October 13th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Anyone out there with sound experience and willing to help with a student project?  Please get in touch with Matt, details below. Click for big version.

image

17 Responses to “Request for sound designer”

1. Randy says:

Its a “calling” by the FSM…..

2. Jason says:

Sound designer? pfft. HE IS THE DESIGNER!
    No ear shall go deaf when listening to peaceful boiling sounds of loving pasta. RAmen.

3. john blackwell says:

i may be up to this . would love to talk about it,and see if i would be in . phnoe = 828-775-0797 em = john1blackwell@gmail.com . my net is slow .

4. Mikal Meltvik says:

This sounds like an interesting project, and I would gladly help you out as it is for a good cause.
    I would be delighted to spread the word of The FSM, so I will do it at no cost.

However, I would like to know more about the project first. I cannot guarantee top competence, but I know the basics.
    Do not choose me instead of someone else though, they are probably far more competent than me.

Anyway, just send me a message on facebook if you are interested, give me some details and we can talk it over.
    RAmen.

5. Jared G. says:

I work for an audiobook company.. Email me with the details and we’ll see if we can work something out :D

6. Atsap Revol says:

What? Not a single comment on the fact that the Rapture and Apocalypse didn’t happen today (Oct 21) as Harold Camping (again) predicted?

Are we losing interest?

• Zuri says:

I completely forgot about that! I think May 14 was the first one. I was truly scared we were going to die. On May 21, my friends were all saying goodbye, because they thought the rapture was going to happen. I remember our last violin class before May 21. On the day before I was crying because I thought I would never wake up. When I did wake up at 2:30, the world kind of spun around until it came into focus (That happens when I’m waking from a very deep sleep). I thought this time I was going to heaven because I did see a white light, but that was my brother with a lantern. I lay awake waiting for the earth to swallow me, trying to calm myself down by reading. After I got out of bed, I played with my new Wii until my dad took me bike riding. I was hoping to fritter away until 6:00, the time the rapture was supposed to happen. It was a beautiful day. When I got home, it was only 5:00. I watched 3 episodes of Good Luck Charlie on Netflix (checking the minutes to make sure 6:00 passed.) Afterwards, I finally got up the guts to check the clock…. 6:20! I was alive! The next day was the most boring thing in the world, probably because everyone was so happy we survived we had nothing to do.
      But HAHAHA!!!! I TOTALLY forgot about Oct. 21! SURPRISE!!!!
      Now I’ve just got to live through 2012……

• TiltedHorizon says:

Much like the last Rapture, it was such a nice day that I forgot all about it. Reality wins again.

7. Declan Hoare says:

I am 10 years old but am good at computers. I’m experienced with Audacity. As I’m 10 years old I have no proper qualifications, but I am experienced. I am a big FSM supporter. Ramen.

8. Phi Pham says:

Experienced producer and emcee that has networked with several companies including JustKiddingFilms based out of Richmond, Texas.
    Contact me on Facebook To YouTube!
    RAmen.

• Mal says:

Seriously? I was born and raised in the Richmond/Rosenberg area. Small world.