This petroglyph is insurmountable proof of His existence

Published October 24th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Rock_Carvings

I found this petroglyph (rock carving) at Newspaper Rock in Utah. These carvings date back thousands of years, possibly even predating pirates.

-David

The evidence keeps mounting.  Nice work, David.

41 Responses to “This petroglyph is insurmountable proof of His existence”

1. Keith says:

Well spotted! A hell of a lot more convincing than the Carboniferous “human” prints in Kentucky.

2. Just me says:

It looks disturbingly like a caveman was trying to draw his own appendage but ran out of stylus right at the bottom.

3. TG says:

Nice find! I just hope his is not modern graffiti next to genuine old rock carvings, because this would be against everything the FSM stands for.

4. dubmuffin says:

I have that same petroglyph in the background of a picture taken of me about 20 years ago.

5. xxi_centuryboy says:

It is a sign! Granted not a very good sign, but in these trying times we should take what we can get! RAmen

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

I completely agree! The Christian god seems to be on an extended vacation. Gone are the days when he was turning rivers into blood, siccing locust swarms on entire nations and asking his devoted followers to bisect their children. Come to think of it, let’s hope he stays away a while longer. The Noodly One would never do anything like that.

6. Joshua says:

Also, there is an Operator sign next to it. Slender Man and FSM together.

7. Bob says:

Looks like two flowers to me

8. austin says:

you..dirty..stuckup..sadistic, shit eating,cocksucking,buttfucking­,penis smelling,crotch grabbing,ball licking,semen drinking,dog raping,nazi loving,child touching,cow humping,perverted,spineless,he­artless,mindless,dickless,test­icle chocking,urine gargling,jerk offing,horse face,sheep fondling,toilet kissing,self centered,feces puking,dildo shoving,snot spitting,crap gathering,big nosed, monkey slapping,bastard screwing,bean shitting,fart knocking,?,bear blowing,head swallowing SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT