Modern Art sighting

Published October 14th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Museum_Sighting

Hi Bobby, I believe that I have seen an admittedly rather lean representation of the FSM in London’s Tate Modern Art Gallery,  I have attached a photo for you.  The ‘work’ was created by Joseph Beuys (1921-1986) and is called Table with Accumulator 1958-85.  What can the mysterious reduction in His noodly appendages mean?  Seeing as today is a Friday, I shall be mostly eating spaghetti.  Ramen.

–Matt

10 Responses to “Modern Art sighting”

1. xxicenturyboy says:

Obviously a Cubism representation of his noodliness. Striking, controversial, scintillating, and sexy. The Art Gallery should build an altar with a Keg on Tap to worship this holy relic. RAmen.

2. milan says:

I hate modern art. Look what they’ve done to our Lord. It’s nothing but a blasphemy!

3. Spagetilophylus says:

I agree. Blasphemy ! Shouldn’t we burn the culprits of these kind of insults ??

• Randy says:

Blasphemy indeed, however, I suggest rather than burn them, we should do the Pastafarian thing and just have a beer, some pasta and possibly enjoy the fine artistic sylings of some strippers. It’s what He would want.

RAmen!

• luitjames says:

yehh i agree to.. that right what i want

4. Noodlity says:

I for one don’t think it’s blasphemy. It’s just that even our Noodly Lord needs to unwind from time to time.

RAmen.

5. His Noodliness says:

With all He has given us I am surprised to see that anyone sill believes in anything BUT the Flying Spaghetti Monster. RAmen.

6. Dave says:

I believe it to be the artists impression of his noodlyness holding down the table and the onlooker to prevent them floating off, the overall form of the piece suggests gravity to the first glance, but the title suggests a deeper meaning and as you look the truth accumulates. Beer in this artists honor.

7. wall art to place above fireplace says:

You are absolutely in awe of this magnificent piece of metal artwork as you leave the office and have a lasting impression of
    the visit. Like wall art, decorative pillows can make a simple couch appear stunning.
    Many have enjoyed the colorfulness metal art brings to their rooms and the sturdiness it can have.

8. Wall Art says: