Miraculous low tide sighting

Published October 7th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

image

It is a miracle!!

While at a marine conservation workshop on the North Sea island of Sylt, His Holiness revealed himself to me.  This is a picture of two forms on the low tide mud flats.  Some people say they are worm burrows, but I know his Noodleyness when I see him.

Keeping up the fight and spreading the word while here in Germany,
Laura Bordelon

15 Responses to “Miraculous low tide sighting”

1. Dionaea says:

Ah, yes, his noodliness does seem to love beaches, he has blessed the dutch beaches with his presence numerous times also.

2. Noodly Goodness says:

Tonight will be a holy night, for I have been inspired to make myself some Spaghetti and watch Pirates of the Caribbean.

Ramen.

• MeMyself&I says:

Your going to make me some spaghetti? ;P

But that is indeed a holy thing to do, only thing holier is to do it on a Friday.

• Noodly Goodness says:

I think there’s a spaghetti dinner at the VFW hall next Friday… Let’s dress up like pirates and go eat until we burst!

• MeMyself&I says:

R’AMEN MY NOODLY BROTHER ( or sister )!

3. Pesto says:

Truly another miraculous sighting! The world has been touched again by his noodly appendage.

R’amen

4. jacob says:

I told’em, but no. Now look! Proof. ha

5. Smart Guy says:

You’re all retarded.

• TiltedHorizon says:

Poppycock. You have not met all of us, there is no way to honestly say that.

• A.T. says:

As retarded as the believers of any religion, or superstition, or unicorns. I don’t see the difference between one superstition and another.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

retard: to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.
      Oh – like the Christian church did to science (particularly astronomy) during the Dark Ages?
      Or how certain tenets of the Koran has held back many Muslim cultures?

• Justin (FSM fearing pastafarian) says:

Smart guy is clearly an atheist.
        Just because YOU can’t understand our life devotion to the FSM doesn’t mean he is not real. Everyone says there isn’t enough proof, but just look at the evidence in the sighting page!!!!
        His noodliness reveals itself at every street corner, but YOU have turned a blind eye to him bc you are not willing to submit to FSM.
        FEAR FSM, he is no joke, and will reign meatballs down on this land any day now, after taking his followers up to heaven.
        You have seen the evidence, if you don’t accept FSM’s son meatball as your savior you will be doomed to the boiling pots of hell.

6. Samuel Strickland says:

I love this. It brings a very good point. Even if there were only a hundred religions in the world, there would be ninety-nine others to say one is wrong.

7. Liz says:

I always thought those “worms” were some kind of poop… hmmm…

• Keith says:

They may start off as poop but the FSM can no doubt change them into noodles (or indeed anything else)