Halloween is coming

Published October 28th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

And it’s the perfect time for FSM evangelism.  It’s the one time of the year when pirates are not discriminated against.  I like to think our religion evangelizes in a classy way – everyone can enjoy propaganda pumpkins and sexy pirate ladies.  But some of those other groups, passing out candy with Bible verses on them… super lame, am I right? Why don’t you just give out raisins.  Or toothbrushes.  You’re ruining Halloween.

So send me your pictures of your evangelism efforts, and I’ll post them here.  Pirate ladies are especially welcome to contribute… for science.

Here’s Rebecca’s pumpkin:

image

11 Responses to “Halloween is coming”

1. Fiona says:

I love to help out for science

2. Veekey says:

I’m wearing a pirate hat to school. I can’t really wear full pirate regalia as it would be in violation of school uniform dress code and it’s not a ‘mufti-day’ either. So, I’m wearing a pirate hat and bringing along my gospel to preach and if anyone says otherwise about me wearing my hat then I’ll whip out my gospel and show them that it is part of my (totally awesome) religion!
    RAmen,
    Veekey

• Danny says:

It’s a shame about the uniform, I wear full pirate regalia to school every Friday. It gets my classmates talking, but so far no teacher has challenged my right to wear it.

3. Kael says:

Here is a link to my 2011 Noodle God http://goo.gl/Myf1J.

May the Sauce be with you,
    Kael

4. Stuart says:

OM-noodly-G! I bought a pumpkin and would you believe, I can see our God carved in it! http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16349742/WWFSMDweb.jpg
    May we be touched by his noodly appendage!

5. Greg says:

I’ve just had a vision of FSM! He appeared Himself to me via Transmission Electronic Microscope!!!

6. Philip Mcbobblyface says:

I have been out on the streets preaching to passers by (with leaflets) and am proud to say i have made at least 7 conversions and met a fellow pastafarian

• Jolly Roger Jeff says:

I proselytise every opportunity I get. Recently I was walking along the beach wearing one of my FSM t-shirts and a mate introduced me to a bloke he knew from his daughter’s surfing class. Quick as a flash, his friend whipped out a beanie knitted with a beautiful black Pirate Fish. We met up at a local bar last Friday night to celebrate His noodly goodness; he with his beanie and me in my t-shirt and before the night was over three more Pastafarians came over and introduced themselves, one of them being the owner of the bar! We now have a congregation who have agreed to meet evey Friday afternoon to celebrate our Holy day. Sawtell, on the north coast of NSW in Australia, isn’t a big place, but there sure seems to be a lot of Pastarfarians there.

• Roybio says:

Which pub mate? It’s been a while and I should probably repent my sins! And then repent a few more for the future.

7. Kayla Kirkpatrick says:

I live in Salem, Mass, and I would welcome FSM street preachers to come spread the word of His Noodly Goodness. Every year (starting NOW) we get other street preachers coming from great distances to judge, offend, and criticize the masses until the great holiday on October 31. They act righteous and amplify their messages of hate and call people names so loudly people can not think. The street preachers have figured out a way around local ordinance such that they can’t be touched or removed out of a fear of lawsuit. So come to Salem, Mass now and prepare for the Feast of St. John the Blasphemist on October 1 and stay through to the great Halloween Holiday on October 31 and spread the message of His Noodly Goodness! Please!

• Captain Birdseye says:

Kayla, at least they’ve stopped burning them, I think, but, I’d still try and hide the matches. Perhaps you have your work cut out for you but, I’d wear a disguise if you have to live there afterwards. A large effigy of FSM and some pamphlets may be enough to start with.