Another pasta Bible, what is this blasphemy?

Published October 23rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

pastabible

When shopping in an organic food store in Leuven, Belgium, I spotted these Pasta Bibles next to Noodle based foods.

I was a bit fearful to read it, as I do not wish to be exposed possible fake literature contradicting the our Gospel.

After a quick review, I realized it was a picture book of His Noodlyness in many different manifestations.

Comes with descriptions in Dutch language on how exactly He was boiled for our sins.

Ramen,

Vinz

26 Responses to “Another pasta Bible, what is this blasphemy?”

1. Fiona says:

Must put on book depository wishlist!

2. StJason says:

Another Testiment of His Word? He has his noodles in many pots.

3. Randy says:

As an Evangelical Pastafarian who is threatend by anything different, I have a strange urge to burn this book to show the FSM just how devoted I am.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

I’m more traditionalist, but certainly threatened by new things too. I thought that the Church of the FSM had a Holy Office that issued orders of Nihil Gnocchi and Imprimarinara to keep the faith pure. And…wouldn’t we want the book boiled???

• Fae Wrae says:

Er…If we boiled them, would that leave anything nasty in our pots? Then again, the area would probably smell nasty if we burned them, and our pots would have burned pages in them.

Besides, this could help non-traditionalists find new ways to commemorate His Noodliness.

• Puttanesca says:

I am here too.
      (Does FSM have a darker side?)

4. Omnipotent Zombie says:

This is but more proof of the existence of the FSM.

• Toni says:

Ramen

5. Tristan says:

I see it stands next to Soubry – spirelli.

Talk about product placement!

6. Klaas Klinkert says:

Having read the book, I am convinced that this is holy matter. His Noodleness is teaching us about all His forms, and how we could enjoy Him. I see no blasphemy whatever in this book, and it should be translated worldwide.

Ramen, Klaas Klinkert (I can understand Dutch)

7. ray says:

Heretic. You believe something slightly different than I believe, which makes you wrong. From here on out, you are a Protestafarian and your FSM is not as good as my FSM. Nice going. You split the church. I’m telling on you.

• justin says:

THANK YOU.
      I have been protesting street corners because Pastafarians today are being taught FALSE information about our god! Pastafarians are not FSM fearing anymore, and I believe our world is doomed and full to the brim with filth.
      PLEASE FSM, DESTROY THIS LAND. I happily await death so that I may worship you in your presence for all eternity.

• Ezra says:

Personally I think he might chose to either 1. Drown us mortals in sauce 2. Flood the world for 42 days and 42 nights and then boil us all.

-HGTTG-

8. VinZ says:

As a scripturial fundamentalist myself, I take offence that some start interpreting our Faith whilst our Prophet is still alive and did not even die as a Martyr yet. The ink of the Gospel is not even dry and blasphemists already try to rewrite His Words for commercial benefits. Publishing pictures of His Holiness in a book is fine, however the accompanying words should be banned.