FSM Spotted in Parade

Published September 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Jeffrey sent in this photo from this morning’s DragonCON parade in Atlanta.

Atlanta_DragonCon_1

Here’s a close-up:

Atlanta_DragonCon_2

I like that He’s riding majestically in a car while others are walking.

The “Him->” sign is a helpful touch to those not yet enlightened.

And that looks like the  I Want To Believe drawing on the car, am I right? This one:

I_Want_To_Believe

One more photo.  Notice the mountain/midgit.  Awesome.

image

19 Responses to “FSM Spotted in Parade”

1. Jeffrey says:

I was touched by HIS noodly appendage this morning at the Dragon Con Parade in ATLANTA… My only regret is that I did not take a better photo of the front of the car that had the Mountain, TREE, and MIDGET that defines the beginning…

HOW COOL… My first touch by HIS noodly appendage… I am so blessed…

RAMEN!

2. Keith says:

That’s great Jeffrey. I hope the car is officially recognised as the “Noodlemobile”. Obviously His/Her Noodliness needs no bulletproof screens as He/She is loved by everyone.

3. Just Been Paid Review says:

Obviously you guys are a bunch of “noodle” heads. How can you believe in such BULLSH$#?

• Keith says:

Read the introduction to the site, dickweed.

• Rev. wulff says:

What do you believe in that’s so much better?

• Jolly Roger Jeff says:

I take being called a “noodle” head as a compliment. Why would this boofhead think that I’d be insulted by being linked to his Noodliness?

• Pesto says:

I’m already a cheesehead, so adding noodles would be perfect!

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

The same way people believe in flying light and dark creatures, invisible bearded zombies in the sky, getting 72 virgins after their death, talking snakes, a man on a mountain that throws lightning bolts, a dude with a hammer…

• John says:

When will the “Noodle Head” tshirts be available?

• Radwaste says:

May I offer something from over 1600 years ago – BEFORE being a protestant was even permitted?

“Usually, even a non-Christian knows something about the earth, the heavens, and the other elements of this world, about the motion and orbit of the stars and even their size and relative positions, about the predictable eclipses of the sun and moon, the cycles of the years and the seasons, about the kinds of animals, shrubs, stones, and so forth, and this knowledge he holds to as being certain from reason and experience. Now, it is a disgraceful and dangerous thing for an infidel to hear a Christian, presumably giving the meaning of Holy Scripture, talking nonsense on these topics; and we should take all means to prevent such an embarrassing situation, in which people show up vast ignorance in a Christian and laugh it to scorn. The shame is not so much that an ignorant individual is derided, but that people outside the household of faith think our sacred writers held such opinions, and, to the great loss of those for whose salvation we toil, the writers of our Scripture are criticized and rejected as unlearned men. If they find a Christian mistaken in a field which they themselves know well and hear him maintaining his foolish opinions about our books, how are they going to believe those books in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven, when they think their pages are full of falsehoods and on facts which they themselves have learnt from experience and the light of reason? Reckless and incompetent expounders of Holy Scripture bring untold trouble and sorrow on their wiser brethren when they are caught in one of their mischievous false opinions and are taken to task by those who are not bound by the authority of our sacred books. For then, to defend their utterly foolish and obviously untrue statements, they will try to call upon Holy Scripture for proof and even recite from memory many passages which they think support their position, although they understand neither what they say nor the things about which they make assertion.” – De Genesi ad literam 1:19–20, Chapt. 19 [AD 408] – by Augustine of Hippo. SAINT Augustine.

So be careful what you say on behalf of faith!

4. Teddifish says:

That’s us–the South Carolina based manifestation of his noodliness . . . and we are proud to be noodle-heads :-)

• Elvis says:

Glad to know I’m not the only sane person in SC.

• Radwaste says:

Hi, Teddi – awesome job – AGAIN!!

Hey, Bobby! Come to DragonCon!

5. Apostle Strozzapreti says:

For all those who doubt in the wisdom of his noodliness, may I point out he is riding in a BMW convertible? Ya just dont get more pimp than that….. holla!

6. Father Mencke says:

We who live in strange and wonderful Arizona are in desperate need of HIS noodly appendage. Any evangelical tours under consideration?

I intend to send autographed copies of The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monstor to all members of our State Legislature and a special pasta machine engraved copy to Governor Brewer.

7. Taylor says:

You may want to read “Virus of the Mind” Richard Brodie, It may help with ideas to spread you meme.

8. Newly Ordained Noodle Linguini says:

I was just Ordained and am in Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
    I was touched by His Noodely Appendage two years ago and became a Pastafarian and will now apply for license in SC to perform marriages.

The Sauce be with you all
    rAmen