Look at these embossed gold fsm seals

Published August 19th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

For official church business.

People have been asking for Certificates of Ordination for a while and I’ve said we could only do it if we got some real embossed foil seals, like the ones universities have made for their diplomas.

Note — Certificates of Ordination are now available here for $25 including shipping anywhere in the world.

31 Responses to “Look at these embossed gold fsm seals”

1. Excelsior says:

When I converted to Pastafarianism the only thing that made me sad was I wouldn’t be hearing much of the grand organ music I used to hear in church like “Ave Maria”, and “Abide with me–” that still brings tears to my eyes when the tune goes through my head! (I can’t help it, I was brain-washed!) We can have all kinds of pop music here but I would be grateful if someone would write a couple of Pastafarian hymns of grand organ music!

• Rasputin says:

My eyes fill with tears when I see those sequences in the movie, “Ben Hur” when Charlton Heston’s character meets Jesus. I wish similar sequences could be filmed with Ben Hur being touched by the FSM’s noodly appendage. It’s just as likely to have happened. It’s no less rational.

• The Sauceror says:

Dear Excelsior and Rasputin, I have the same emotional experience whenever I run out of beer. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour convenience store right around the corner from me where I can go to reclaim my dignity. The really sad part is that I’m usually too lazy to take a walk. Oh the misery!

2. Jamie Simpson says:

How can I buy the gold seals?

• The Sauceror says:

Dear Jamie, just be aware that the gold seals are not all that “golden”. They’ve been cheating with the silver walruses.

3. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Jamie Simpson, Firstly, you need to find some gold in order to pay for gold – and then some extra gold, because everybody insists on making a profit on what they flog. Secondly, in order to pay, you might need a loan. Now. Whatever. you. do. DO. NOT. take up on loan offers as per those up for grabs on this website from time to time. Our borched mesoms are stretched beyond endurance at the moment, don’t make it any tougher on them, please.