Look at these embossed gold fsm seals

Published August 19th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

For official church business.

People have been asking for paper Certificates of Ordination for a while and I’ve said we could only do it if we got some real embossed foil seals, like the ones universities have made for their diplomas.  Rubber Duck Design understood the importance and created these for us:

gold_seal

I think they look awesome.   I have honestly felt that not having gold embossed seals put us at a disadvantage.  Now what official church things shall we undertake? Ideas?

Give me a few days to get the paper ordination certificates figured out and then we can start making them.

21 Responses to “Look at these embossed gold fsm seals”

1. JB Tait says:

When I left comments as JB, they didn’t show up. Have I done something wrong?

2. John says:

“…real embossed foil seals, like the ones universities have made for their diplomas” My university diploma has no real embossed foil seal! It’s all just ink on paper. I feel cheated. :(

3. Susie-Q says:

Will we be able to buy a roll of theses seals? When I officiate at a wedding I have a “Marriage Certificate” that I give the couple to frame or put in an album. I want very much to be able to have a proper Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster seal to make it official. This would surely be “Official” church business.

• CandyInOz says:

Totally agree Susie-Q. Will make their special day just that little more special, and something in years to come to show the family.

4. Bill Castello says:

I have always thought a brand of pasta might be good for the church. They would do double duty as communion offerings (with a slight crunch) and as sustenance for those after-mass meals. Who wouldn’t want fresh pasta in the shape of His Divine Noodlyness? I think I need to go get the Pasta press out for some trial runs…

5. Hoho says:

I was wondering if there is any official garb or anything we can wear upon joining people in the holy state of matrimony. Perhaps robe that is somewhat noodly, or even a small lapel pin, even the beanie would be pretty awesome. Something universal we can all wear upon bestowing the sacred bonds of marriage upon people. Also it would be interesting to see the statistics of the divorce rate of FSM marriages vs non FSM marriages, how great would it be if it were considerably lower?

• wulff says:

If you don’t have a pirate costume (I do), you can get an eye-patch at Wal-Mart for about $2.

6. geneticallyshymonkey says:

official church things you say?? i say you should kick your feet back and really honor our FSM with a beer or 12! thats how He would want it anyways.

7. sell gold says:

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.

Your website provided us with valuable information to work on. You’ve
    performed an impressive process and our entire group will be thankful
    to you.