Is this the FSM in an ancient cave painting?

Published August 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

ancient-cave-painting

On my last vacation on Corsica, I managed to take a photo of an ancient cave painting.

The tour guide told us the paintings are dated back to 22.000 – 23.000 BC.
Let this be a sign to all who doubt the existence of the noodly one,
depicted here giving blessing to humans, deer and what seem to be flying penguins.

And let those who dare call this photoshopped see the errors of their minds and eat more pasta.

Arrrr,
Torsten

As is the custom with significant religious discoveries, I suggest we all have faith in the legitimacy of this painting now, before there is evidence to form a reasoned opinion (and after, in the case of contrary evidence shedding doubt.)  I Believe.

43 Responses to “Is this the FSM in an ancient cave painting?”

1. Alexandr says:

This is another proof!

Join our church: http://www.facebook.com/FSM.RUS

• Turhfh says:

If this is real this goes agianst what the about letter said about we were invented 1000 year ago or this not real photo shopped or painted

• Rev. wulff says:

No, the about letter specifically states that any evidence to the existence of FSM that seems contradictory was deliberately planted by His Noodliness.

2. Rev Vonloon from Our Lady of Angel Hair says:

Yes of couse this has been photo shopped!!,by the great Noodley one its self.The great one simply photo(rock)shopped itself onto the wall for its grand purpose. 60 years ago an explorer by the name of Alfred Adobe came upon a strange painting and quickly took a photo before the cave gave way sealing it forever Fast forward 39 years and we now find Alfreds grandson is now in possession of this strange photo. Bennit Adobe was genius with mathematics and graphics,he studied and pondered on the photo all thru his days of education.Then one day while creating and tweaking his a simple photo retouching program,the photo transformed to the GreatOne,it stretched out one of its appendages to touch Bennetts forehead. At that moment the greatest tool for all living kind,(that was if they had human hands and worked with computers) was etched into Bennetts brain. He now was given the secret, as to how the painting was done, it was done with layers of images.The Noodley One showed Bennett that it occupies no space nor time and that every meatball and noodle is capable of being in all dimensions at once. Bennetts mind expanded ten times and that night he created Photo Shop 1.0 just as the Great One had planned those eons ago.

3. Jean says:

I’m a French pastafarian, and i believe.
    One word : Évidence !

4. Mr Im smarter than you. says:

Wait. I thought your joke of a religion said that Mr spaghetti was invisible. Obviously you don’t know what you are talking about.

• Rev. wulff says:

I’m sure “Mr Im trollier than you.” won’t stick around to read this response, but I’ll post it anyway. Being an all powerful being, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is of course, and unlike some other gods I can name, capable of making himself visible to a chosen few. As for Mr spaghetti, while that started off as an unfortunate accident during one of His Noodliness’s drunken binges, the results were funny enough that He’s decided to keep him that way, at least for now. Hope this clears up your confusion.

• Atsap Revol says:

Rev. Wulff, congratulations on your ordination! I trust that you will wear the formal attire of the clergy when officiating at weddings and offering benedictions and blessings.

Ramen,
        AR

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

I would like to join Atsap in congratulating you on your ordination Reverend wulff, may his sauce be with you always.

The (other) Reverend

• Rev. wulff says:

Thank you, gentlemen. I have multiple sets of pirate gear, from casual to elegant, and keep an emergency eye-patch in the car so I’ll never be caught unprepared.

Sauce be with you and Ramen.

5. Alicia the Flying Gaga Monster says:

Ah, the Spaghetti works in strange ways. RAmen!

6. ヨドバシ 時計 says: