Is this the FSM in an ancient cave painting?

Published August 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

ancient-cave-painting

On my last vacation on Corsica, I managed to take a photo of an ancient cave painting.

The tour guide told us the paintings are dated back to 22.000 – 23.000 BC.
Let this be a sign to all who doubt the existence of the noodly one,
depicted here giving blessing to humans, deer and what seem to be flying penguins.

And let those who dare call this photoshopped see the errors of their minds and eat more pasta.

Arrrr,
Torsten

As is the custom with significant religious discoveries, I suggest we all have faith in the legitimacy of this painting now, before there is evidence to form a reasoned opinion (and after, in the case of contrary evidence shedding doubt.)  I Believe.

50 Responses to “Is this the FSM in an ancient cave painting?”

1 2 3
  1. Sky says:

The evidence… it is undeniable.

2. majes says:

Yeah right…spahgetti flying monster? don’t you see the nonsense and the fake? XD
    youre brains are broken. fix them.

• Brian Fritzen says:

Not as broke as one that doesn’t get satire. Or the satirical comments made by Bobby after the evidence.

3. St. Peter says:

Yeah right, spahghetti flying monster is nonsense and the fake, to the point heresy
    It’s The Flying Spaghetti Monster, and I can tell YOUR brain never worked in the first place if you can’t see these ancient paintings quite clearly depicting the blessing given by His Noodlyness to his humble creations.

And those ‘birds,’ could they be a pair of upturned pirate ships?

• Brian Fritzen says:

No. Those are the ships of the UNbelievers sent to Davy Jone’s Locker by those that truly believe.

4. St. Peter says:

Yeah right, spahghetti flying monster is nonsense and the fake, to the point of heresy

And those ‘birds,’ could they be a pair of upturned pirate ships?

5. PastaPastor says:

It’s definitely real. I prayed for guidance and got a cramp in my right leg. That’s always a sign that what I want to believe, is actually true. I like to think it’s His Noodly Appendage touching me, but not in a pervy way.

Thanks for the uplifting photo, Torsten!

6. TiltedHorizon says:

I doubted the authenticity of this picture so I googled “FSM Cave Painting” and found several links back to this very page. This circular return to the same source remembered that it’s common for theists to assert questionable evidence as proof of itself. Which means…..

Praise FSM! What more proof does one need!

Ramen & Pastaeluiah!

• TiltedHorizon says:

…. source reminded me that….

Geez, I should stop partaking in the holy brew before posting

7. Sylvain Duford says:

Proof of the greatness of the FSM!

8. younger says:

Actual painted, you can look at it with your own eyes ….proof ! of his existance! That means more people should come ot of their caves and into his cheesey light!

1 2 3