Is this the FSM in an ancient cave painting?

Published August 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

ancient-cave-painting

On my last vacation on Corsica, I managed to take a photo of an ancient cave painting.

The tour guide told us the paintings are dated back to 22.000 – 23.000 BC.
Let this be a sign to all who doubt the existence of the noodly one,
depicted here giving blessing to humans, deer and what seem to be flying penguins.

And let those who dare call this photoshopped see the errors of their minds and eat more pasta.

Arrrr,
Torsten

As is the custom with significant religious discoveries, I suggest we all have faith in the legitimacy of this painting now, before there is evidence to form a reasoned opinion (and after, in the case of contrary evidence shedding doubt.)  I Believe.

56 Responses to “Is this the FSM in an ancient cave painting?”

1. Saint Gnocchi says:

Damn cavers! Sent them down Dinaledi with Lee Berger’s team to see if any evidence of FSM down there. Eedjits come up with only homo Naledi bones. Who’s interested in the very latest “missing link discovery? What I want is FSM proof! But maybe FSM, like Jeebus, rose from the dead and got out of his burial chamber? (Let’s make no bones about it, palaeontology rocks!) (Come to think of it, caving does too.)

2. Saint Gnocchi says:

Damn cavers! Sent them down Dinaledi with Lee Berger’s team to see if any evidence of FSM down there. Eedjits come up with only homo Naledi bones. Who’s interested in the very latest “missing link” discovery? What I want to see is FSM proof! But maybe FSM, like Jeebus, rose from the dead and got out of his burial chamber? (Let’s make no bones about it, palaeontology rocks!) (Come to think of it, caving does too.)

• Keith says:

You are obviously passionate about this subject. I love palaeontology too but only when the subjects are dead. Around where I live there are plenty of examples of primitive life forms. They do burnouts at night, spray incoherent rubbish on public property and crank up the base to stop themselves from thinking.

• The Sauceror says:

Dear St. G, after spending some time in the Cango caves, as well as other South African caves, I discovered more than ample evidence of the FSM’s existence. The FSM also exists in other caves around the world, too (thank Cha-lok, Cha auk, and Te-Sok for that). If you’ve never been there, Oudtshoorn is a great place to ride one of the FSM’s noodly, but stupid appendages, and then to eat them afterwards. Ostriches are often referred to as ‘biltong’, which is one of those funny South African ways of saying ‘jerky’. I really wanted to sneak some biltong into Australia to introduce Orstraylians to his excellency, but those Orstraylian dogs stole it from me at the airport. By the way, bunny chow is the world’s most perfect food, next to pasta. Pasta.

3. Rasputin says:

Dear Nate, this cave drawing predates Christianity. In fact, it predates the time when the world was supposed to have been created. Care to comment?

• The Sauceror says:

I agree. It was created long before a creator or time even existed.