Birthday present made of wires

Published July 19th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

wirefsm

Samuel received this for his birthday.  Very nice.  I can’t quite tell what the meatballs are made of.

14 Responses to “Birthday present made of wires”

1. Vlad The Impatient says:

Looks to me that pebbles were used to simulate the meatballs. So no nibbling on this one after all… ;)

2. Sky says:

that’s… quite a coincidence. I was making an FSM out of wire too :P the eyes and meatballs were made of clay. I ended up making the whole thing out of clay.

3. Chris says:

Who do you have to sleep with to get a picture posted on the website? I sent in a photo of an awesome FSM cake but…

I think I might have to convert to the invisible pink unicorn!

• Keith says:

Or the visible pink Peppa Pig.

• Chris says:

Peppa pig!

What an outrage, I am Daddy Pig, not some little girl pig!

• Keith says:

Personally I think they did far better with “The Big Knights”. Now there was a series. “Run for your lives!”

4. stylusmobilus says:

It is obvious the FSM (PBUH) has Touched the maker and compelled them to replicate a metal version of Him, to repel any future invasion by Transformers or other space robots. Fear will strike their cold, metallic hearts when they behold The Flying Cable Monster…

5. TiltedHorizon says:

Hmmmmm. Reminds me of Harry Frederick Harlow’s wire mother experiments. Should be well received unless Sam is a rhesus monkey.

6. Demosthenes says:

looks like rocks

7. St.Peter says:

Kiwi fruit for meatballs? Soft centre but hard outer, maybe a metaphor for the wonderous nature of His Noodlyness.

Tilted Horizon-You could be onto something, The Kiwis could be food for those poor monkeys although the experiment may be compromised by the metal mothers’ divine nature.

8. Drained and Washed Clean says:

Thanks for making the rest of us look like idiots. Keep the atheism part to yourself next time?