Watch this uplifting FSM propaganda video

Published July 25th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I love this video so much.  Years ago I had the experience of watching an authentic over-the-top propaganda show and this video is spot on.  Who can resist accepting information as Truth when it’s set against delightful music and animation?  I think all good propaganda straddles the boundary between happy and creepy.   My question to you is: what emotions did this invoke?

48 Responses to “Watch this uplifting FSM propaganda video”

1. tekHedd says:

The music and artwork are wonderful… Yes, the phrasing is a bit awkward at times, but when you have a message to deliver, the message is more important than perfectly flowing prose.

Presented this way, the (blatant) call to ignore common sense is frighteningly compelling.

2. Jan Decuyper says:

I’m having a crisis of faith. Spaghetti and meatballs are as fine a dish as anyone could hope for, but I miss the cheese on top. How to resolve this without having another crusade on our hands? Is there room for middle ground? Will this be an excuse for the Pastafarian Inquisition to come into existence and whip the unbelievers with uncooked spaghetti?

With Pastafarian and soon to be Martyred Greetings,

Jan

3. Spammyboy says:

I haven’t been keeping up with the site recently and I seem to have missed Dave’s post, which must have been raptured. What did he say?

4. jacob says:

I would just like to thank everybody for what they have done before i was lost and trying to find my way and today i discovered pastafarianism and i would just like to say that this goes perfectly with my morals and ideals thank you all and all praise The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Jacob

• Keith says:

Welcome aboard matey!

5. Kayda says:

Beautiful ! Simply beautiful !

6. Josh says:

That video is a nice update to the original on youtube, BUT I think you should remove the graphic of Muhammad so it can be used for education purposes as well.

7. steve says:

I actually think it’s a Flying Spaghetti MACHINE created by aliens from an alternate universe eons ago, transported inter-dimensionally and through time, and landed in our Solar System in 2005 to shine the light to the world… but the point is… I think it was a MACHINE because that’s the only way it could have survived the gravitational forces of the wormhole it obviously went through… plus I had a dream about it and you can’t prove I didn’t

• Keith says:

If it was created by aliens it stands to reason something created the aliens. It must have been the FSM, who also, by the way, inspired them to make a machine in His/Her/Its image.

8. modiphyhome says:

I’d have to take a look at along with you right here. Which can be not merely one matter I usually do! My spouse and i get pleasure from looking at a new publish which could create individuals feel. Furthermore, appreciate it with regard to permitting myself to be able to thoughts!

9. TiltedHorizon says:

No matter how sad you think it is Dave, it is no where near as sad as your blog, now that is sad.

10. lolhoofd says:

is that ur own blog?
    u use of wording is nice,

but posting this here isent the nicest thing to do

11. StJason says:

Ha! Hilarious!

“You don’t have to prove God created everything because creation exists!”
    Circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works.

12. TiltedHorizon says:

Hmmm. Downtown Dave’s post vanished. Now my post makes no sense. Seems his noodly appendage is cleaning up the garbage. Where I can apply?

13. lolhoofd says:

does that mean theres a moderator now?

14. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

I believe I’m entitled to massive royalties to the Harry Potter series. I don’t have to prove I wrote those books because they exist!