Watch this uplifting FSM propaganda video

Published July 25th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I love this video so much.  Years ago I had the experience of watching an authentic over-the-top propaganda show and this video is spot on.  Who can resist accepting information as Truth when it’s set against delightful music and animation?  I think all good propaganda straddles the boundary between happy and creepy.   My question to you is: what emotions did this invoke?

48 Responses to “Watch this uplifting FSM propaganda video”

1. Markus says:

Great movie !!

2. Just Me says:

The spoken voice sounded very like Crowley.

3. Sky says:

Chills.

4. Beatrice says:

Beautiful video: I love tits graphics and its rythm.
    I think the song is a little creepy but well made anyway.

• Beatrice says:

How can I delete this embarassing comment?? I wrote “tits” instead of “its”!

• Jennifer says:

Since the FSM heaven consists of strippers (and a beer factory) consider your typo a sign you have been touched by his noodly appendage.

RAmen

• Ben says:

That’s exactly what i thought.

• Cap'n Flint says:

What’s wrong with TITS graphics. It has a nice swing to it.

The Cap

• Mammagram-pa says:

Don’t bother, I also love tits! Graphical and real! (preferably real)

5. Beatrice says:

Nice video: I like its graphics and its rythm.
    I think the song is a little creepy, but well done anyway.

• Mammagram-pa says:

What happened to the tits Beatrice? Bring back the tits I say!!

6. PastaPete says:

This is so awesome, I might just have to watch it again.

7. Dina and Amber says:

Dina is a muslim, and I am a southern baptist. After watching this video it made us reconsider our views on religion. It made us really understand how stupid people are getting now adays. Worshipping pasta is fine and all but just remember, once you walk through the gates of he’ll there is now turning back

• Sky says:

That’s very sweet of you Dina and Amber.

“It made us really understand how stupid people are getting now adays” – It takes one to know one :)

• wulff says:

So, you do realize that either only one of you is right, or neither of you are right? According to the Muslims, the Baptists are infidels, and according to the Baptists the Muslims are Heathens. So when you get done looking down on us, which of you will be the first to turn on the other?

Where exactly are the gates of he’ll? And why should anybody want to go there if all that’s there is a sign saying “Now Turning Back”? I think I could plan a better vacation than that. Just sayin’.

But you are right about one thing, and that’s how stupid people are getting. I mean, I know of two girls who went to a website, failed to read the tab that would have told them what the site was “ABOUT”, and thought that all the people there really worship pasta.

Ramen and sauce be with you.

• Keith says:

I cannot remember which classic the quote came from but there is also supposed to be a sign that says “None may in my kingdom stand except the wealthy and the grand”. This obviously means that us working class blokes get to sit down after our journey.

• Spammyboy says:

Dammit, I’m middle class! Does that mean I have to sort of crouch?

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Go wulff!!!

• Specile Sicentis says:

Dina and Amber, as a sicentis I thank u for yoru viewpiont. I have been their before, the gates of he’ll, and I now there is now turning back. I am now a beliving Son of a Bich, and now adays I worship the Lard, thanks too the enlightenment of my good friend Ferenst Anrtplogist. He must come quickly, to add his viewpiont to ur wonderful comment. Run, Ferenst, run. Tomarrow, their will be more of us sicentis convurt because there belifs is just belifs like ur’s and mine. We r, after all, only humman.

8. TiltedHorizon says:

OMFSM. That was hilarious.