Watch this uplifting FSM propaganda video

Published July 25th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I love this video so much.  Years ago I had the experience of watching an authentic over-the-top propaganda show and this video is spot on.  Who can resist accepting information as Truth when it’s set against delightful music and animation?  I think all good propaganda straddles the boundary between happy and creepy.   My question to you is: what emotions did this invoke?

48 Responses to “Watch this uplifting FSM propaganda video”

1 2 3
  1. Stophe says:

It inspires me a big lot of LULZ!
    The video effects are really good. The song is also very good, although i’m not fond of the chorus. But real anthem material here!

2. m610 says:

Wonderful video! How could it have been out for 10 months and we are just now learning of it?

3. m610 says:

Oh, emotions? A certain sweetness, and yea, a little creepy, in that it does start to make this look like a real, um, regular type of religion.

4. Metal Head says:

Vocals, guitar, and even a flute! Good stuff, but it would benefit greatly from some drums, and maybe keyboard sounds. Just sayin’

• Jennifer says:

And more cowbell!

5. Apostle Strozzapreti says:

Rofl!!!! That is hilarious. I am humbled by the genius….. and creepiness….(is that even a word??….. damn beer)

6. SillyKiwiMan says:

Love it.

I never knew strippers came from meatballs!

Each time I eat meatballs I’ll enjoy them even more, and I didn’t think that was possible!

Yarrgh.

• StJason says:

…meatballs… strippers… there is a joke just waiting to be made there.

• lolhoofd says:

like the size of breast related to meatbals?

• Sky says:

…no. like balls = spermies = strippers are born

7. lolhoofd says:

is it me or is the female voice sound swedish? (in the begin) (that or very digital)
    the singing voise seemed american and the broadcaster had a rusian feeling

on topic, awsome song!
    this earns a spot in the propaganda
    maybe even cd ‘s to play at massprotest

8. lord barbecue says:

Yes, creepy is the right word. It’s creepy while you’re watching it, and then sad when you reflect upon it.

I hope that someday humans evolve to the point where propaganda doesn’t work. It will require a substantial increase in critical thinking ability in the general population. I’m not sure what evolutionary pressures would drive such increase, but I can dream.

P.S. Kudos to the artists. It’s very well done. Please do not go to work for any church or government.

1 2 3