1,138 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,138 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1. Bob says:

> no right to start a religion

We have the first amendment. That’s some pretty good goddamn backing.

• Keith says:

I’m assuming you are talking about America. In Australia we have amendments to our constitution all of the time. It’s just that they are made up on the spot by whoever is in power, they are temporary and they are never written down.

• sebastyon says:

damn Straight! and when in the hell do pirate ships cost millions? He obviously has never seen that crazy guy in louisana who lives on one, i think his name is shelby…he even has a tv show.

• Deven says:

I’m pretty sure Mike beat you all at your own game. Funny.

• Mike says:

Yes, I bought a pirate ship before you guys, and it didn’t cost me millions. It’s laughable.

2. Saucerer's Apprentice says:

But I already have a pirate ship, full of beer and strippers. And the only amendment I needed was to my attitude.
    I guess that also makes it a First Amendment.
    Aaaaarghhhh

• sebastyon says:

May his noodleness forever bless you. lololol

• David O'Hara says:

Hilarious this is my new favourite website, officially a follower of the FSM spreading the word like wild fire.personally wouldn’t mind a trip on the pirate ship ha !!

3. Tristen Ogle says:

“It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion.” “I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money.”
    It’s your. Not You’re.
    May FSM touch you with his noodly appendage. R’amen.

Tristen

4. Johnny Soers says:

Unenlightened moron, you can buy a pirate ship for 80 grand on craigslist

5. Johnny Soers says:

Also you obviously don’t understand the point at all.

It’s not about taking people’s money and starting a beer stripper cult.

It’s a expression of people’s right to express whatever religion they want.

May FSM touch you with his noodly appendage. R’amen.

6. Coping With Anxiety says:

You’re ten yards away from her, the beast is 15 ,maybe 20.
    Up coming,permit specific that the internal do you encounter feelng is the fact sufficiently maintained.
    By recognizinng what brings on your stress you can apply these
    tips in ordr to help avert attacks.

7. Charles Uygongco says:

Guy says ” People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense”..
    I find this funny haha! Most could say the same about your religion and yourself, hypocrite.

• Captain Birdseye says:

CU. Some people are a little bit slow. However, he is spreading the correct message of ‘People need to think for themselves’, so, FSM has actually reached him.

8. DredOne says:

i have my own pirate-ship. (granted its a minty 1976 Fleury motorhome named TIME TRAVELER ), but i am always happy when my friends succeed. As the old adage goes, “a friend in need is a pain in the ass”. So good luck and may his noodley tendril pull you to your goals and safe harbour :)
    ~the self destructive nature of the nay-sayers, those who mock THIS truth out of dissatisfaction with their own, is their punishment, as is their crime. i smile happy in my bed knowing your ship exists in the omnipresent future for you all.

• Non-Believing Tom says: