1,167 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,167 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1 50 51 52 53 54 57
  1. John says:

So you’re saying that people can think for themselves but aren’t allowed to choose their own religion, and they must blindly follow christianity?

• SillyKiwiMan says:

That’s EXACTLY what they think. Somehow many fundies think that religion (theirs of course) should be imposed by the government, while simultaneously holding their beloved constitution above all else. Never let contradictory principles get in the way of a good dose of stupidity.

“Everyone’s free, to do whatever I want them to. If I find it offensive, the gubberment should step in.” Pathetic shit like that is all too common.

2. Rick S says:

A pirate ship runs about $25,000 http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=pirate+ship .
    One that actually floats starts at around $300,000

• Keith says:

Depends upon what you are after. Some of those items have a MOQ.

3. Pete Byrdie says:

I’ll settle for nothing less than this! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Turk_%28frigate%29

• Keith says:

It’s sad that a ship designed to replicate a British Napoleonic ship should now be owned by the French.

• Pete Byrdie says:

It is a little sad, but I think these days we need to rise above such concerns and be happy that it’s still being maintained for us to enjoy. Anyway, I’m happy to have French Pastafarians on my pirate ship, when I get one. I saw Grand Turk sail into Whitby harbour some years back, and it was magnificent.

• Keith says:

True. I took a tour around the replica of the Batavia in Rotterdam about 20 years ago. It was amazing. I think a good many countries have replicas of old sailing ships and it would be great to find a database with photos.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

When it came to America in 1976 I was aboard the Christian Radich, a fine Norwegian ship. I’m not sure it we could fit it with cannons, though. Maybe Loose Canons. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Radich

• Keith says:

I’d say with room for 88 passengers, a 32ft beam and a draught of 15 feet there is plenty of room for cannons. With some very rough cereal box calculating I’d say a range of 8 sakers or 35 falcons or something in between with a couple of bow and stern chasers. We just have to make sure we don’t do what the Spaniards did for the Armada and fit them with field carriages.

• Pete Byrdie says:

Seems we are no longer accepting applications for the position of Master Gunner. The position has been filled. Welcome aboard, Master Gunner Keith!

• Keith says:

Arr! I’ll also teach ye the difference between a caliver and a musket, a snaphaunce and a matchlock and why chain shot is only to be used at close range!

4. Pete Byrdie says:

I’m suddenly unsure of how much I can bring to this enterprise. I think I can just about tie a cleat knot!

5. dachengquan says:

Appreciate any amazing write-up. The area in addition can any person get that sort of facts in this an ideal way involving crafting? I’ve a demonstration in a month’s time, and i’m within the hunt for such information.

6. Terry says:

“I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money.” Using you’re for your. Awesome. Congrats, this person is a Christian illiterate

• Pete Byrdie says:

If we were to be so daft as to take our hate-mailers as the only examples, we might assume “illiterate” was the only breed of Christian.

7. Joszantor says:

“i’m not even that christian” -Mike

• Pete Byrdie says:

Fair observation! Perhaps, before attacking his writing talents, we should scrutinize our reading abilities.

8. Larry says:

Lo, I was beset by darkness and gloom whence from the shadows of my pantry a glowing apparition appeared, and he spaketh to thine own self and said unto me “Rejoice my young Cannelloni , for the lord of Vermicelli is with you, and thine spirits will be lifted from the depths of despair- Go forth and bequeath my love upon exotic dancers, and celebrate my compassion by slaking thine thirst with my holy Ale” I spoketh not a single word, and trembled whilst he touched me with his noodly goodness, -And yea, verily my spirits were lifted from the depths, and I rejoiced. Al Dente, in pasta we trust.
    True story.
    PS Where do you think Spaghetti Strap dresses come from, if you need proof of his existence????

1 50 51 52 53 54 57