1,160 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,160 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1 49 50 51 52 53 56
  1. Logic says:

“People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense” – so does this mean we dont have to listen to christian nonsense also? *drops the mic*

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Funny how all of us here (an assumption, but one I’m willing to stand behind) are here precisely BECAUSE we have thought for ourselves. I’ve known religious people with a sense of humour, but not too many with a sense of irony. At times I’ve found myself frustrated by those who do have a sense of irony, having known a bloke who believed his faith to be completely without rational evidence, and yet he believed it anyway. He was otherwise intelligent. He said it was choosing to believe. I pointed out that it was choosing in the face of contrary evidence, and he, a man with multiple degrees in a number of scientific fields, cheerfully agreed.

I know when I’m not going to get anywhere, so we left it at that.

• Keith says:

I have a number of acquaintances who are christian or muslim but all of my friends are atheists.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

As are the overwhelming majority of mine. Birds of a feather & all that. Those friends of mine who have any tendency towards religion are questioning it pretty heavily. It appears my planted seeds of doubt may be germinating. I’m not trying to “convert” anyone, I find it more interesting seeing the conclusions people come to on their own when they analyse their own thoughts.

• Keith says:

I agree that people should analyse their own thoughts. Like you I try not to “convert” people but I get irate when someone says that if a person doesn’t like the way they are, the only solution is to pray the problem away.

• DickVanstone says:

I may be anomalous, however my brother from another mother and best friend of 20 years is a fairly devout Christian: Or at least knows more about the Bible than the typical proselytizer who comes to my front door does. The only reason the two of us became friends and continue to be is nothing more than he never pushed his religion unto me. He even lives in and rents a room in my home and has for a couple years.

We hardly talk of religion. I hold my tongue often when I wish to spell out my full views on the topic: I’m atheist leaning towards anti theist the more the fundamentalists attack and undermine our government and education. Inevitably he brings up topics that are obviously troubling him. Most recently, it was death. I quoted Bertrand Russell: “I believe that when I die I shall rot, and nothing of my ego shall survive.” I feel incredibly sorry that for 35 years he has been told he is immortal, and is only now coming to grips with reality.

My grandfather unfortunately passed away to illness when I was 6, however it made me think about death and my own mortality. I asked my mother one night when I couldn’t sleep what happens when we die, and she was kind enough to not lie to me and simply stated, “I didn’t know.” She is Christian as is my father.

I don’t believe I’ve ever posted here, but I love to read and there are some fun exchanges here. I also have found some really great blogs through some posters here. The Sensuous Curmudgeon, Panda’s Thumb, etc..I guess it’s time to go back to lurk mode…G’day mateys, yarrg, RAmen and all that jazz.

• Keith says:

Welcome, Dick! You will find all sorts of people on this site. Your mother is right: we don’t know what happens to our consciousness or our ego after we die, although there is plenty of information about what happens to our BODY during and after death. I’m an agnostic atheist myself. The only so-called proofs believers have presented me with are along the lines of “read the buy-bull” and “look at the trees, look at the stars” or “lots of people believe, therefore the majority is right”.
          Of course, the FSM is a different kettle of pasta. We know he’s real :-)

• Hayze says:

*Gets wide eyed* ooooooooooohhh!

2. WisheyWashey says:

Learn some grammar you inferior being; do not question the truth!

3. My Noodliness says:

The Prayer of Me

Our Pasta, Who “Arghh” in the colander, Swallowed be thy sauce. Thy serving come, Thy food be yum, On forks as they are on spoons. Give us our daily sauce, And forgive our mess, As we forgive those who mess against us. And lead us not into Hell, But deliver us some pizza, For thine is the noodles, the sauce and the meatballs. R’Amen

• Non-Believing Tom says:

This has just made my day, and it’s only 9.36am hahaha!!!

All Hail FSM

4. me says:

An atheist once said “A Christian telling an atheist that he will go hell is about as scary as a small child telling a grown man that he won’t get any presents from Santa”

5. Big Guy says:

I have changed my mind Christianity is bullshit. I am now a pastafarian

• Rev. Wulff says:

Sad to say, I kind of miss the dumb lug sometimes. In small doses he was fun.

• Keith says:

I was never really certain that it was one person, or several people using the same moniker. After a while he just choked the space with more of the same. You are right: in small doses he was entertaining.

6. John Neu says:

Nice to meet you, Mike!
    I’m from China, too!
    :D

7. Cian says:

Why does he not have the rite to make a religion? Who gives out this so called rite? This religion is just as justifiable as any other, in that they believe in something, someone. All be it a spaghetti monster. Whos to say there is no all powerfull spaghetti monster? There is as mich proof as there is a god. Perhaps, even more tangable proof. God lives in the sky. Spaghetti monster lives in the sky.

• Keith says:

Ceiling Cat also live in skie. Spaghetti Monster tasty, Ceiling Cat cutesy. Abrahamic god just vicious, insecure and devious.

• Ferenst Anrtplogist says:

Deer Cian, you hav made sum good pionts. I think you are absulootly rite. You offerd tangable proof that there is an All Be It Spaghetti Monster in the sky. My frend Specile Scicentis and I monitor posts for content of good pionts. We give you the AA Rating (Absolutely Asinine). Keep up the good wurk.

Ferenst

• Cian says:

I appreciate it! What os your view on the whole matter then

• Ferenst Anrtplogist says:

Dear Cian, thank you for reesponding to my post. My view of the Hole Matter is that there’s no dout of the xistence of an all powerfull Spaghetti Monster (really full). That os my vue. That’s the only piont I wish too make at this piont in time.

Ferenst

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Hi Forenst, good to sea yoo and yoor good frend Specile r stil at yoor posts lookin owt for us & lertin us to teh good pionts.

Yoor frend teh revrend

• Ferenst Anrtplogist says:

Deer Rev Toni, Thanks for your kind wurds. Specile and aye arr glad to see you posting agin. You hav maid meny gud pionts on this sight over the years. Meny regular posters hav dropped away. So hang with the brutherhood, after all, you arr ordained minuster of this faith.

Ferenst

• Keith says:

I would also like to welcome you back Ferenst and Specile. Your scientific insight is valuable to us, although coming from a humble working class background I sometimes struggle wih the big words you use.

8. woody.jesus says:

Any ship I’m on is a pirate ship.

1 49 50 51 52 53 56