1,167 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,167 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1 3 4 5 6 7 57
  1. BigBoneDP from OZ says:

No, YOU suck it.

That is all.

Yaaarrrrgghhhhhh !!!!!

2. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Humor in truth: http://www.theonion.com/articles/church-cancelled-due-to-lack-of-god,20563/

• Brian Fritzen says:

“Sagan, according to Leobald, is an “astronomer” in a big city far, far away who writes what are known as “books.””

It had me rolling.

• Opiesysco says:

OMFSM! that story had me crying, I was laughing so hard. If only all the religious people would come to the same conclusion.
      Too funny.

• lolhoofd says:

ther one about a 500feet high bin laden to thats funny

3. Pesto says:

Just when I think I’ve heard the stupidest thing imaginable, some dolt comes up with something like this!! Wow!

4. ekimw!k6 says:

Don’t be that christian, Mike.
    NOBODY likes THAT guy.

5. mike says:

I’m not that gay, but all types of union between any man/men & woman/women just makes me wanna
    comment blocked by negative christian ratings
    ★9 catholic priest like
    ☆37 had to dis. while spouse was present

6. chris says:

right hey wtf totally agree this is just bullshitters giving a stupid excuse for a religion,
    And the fact that they are selling merchandise makes it even worse
    The fact that this has made it this far just shows how stupid some people are today.

• Bigslicka says:

Please read the about tab, and become informed, before you call my fellow Pastafarians stupid. Oh, and by the way nobody is force to buy anything from this site. Or contribute money in any fashion. Unlike other churches I will not mention. RAMEN!!

• Big Guy says:

Jesus pushed the money changers tables to the ground cursing them and chasing them from the temple.

• Big Guy says:

And of course two thousands years of christianity since obviously don’t count.

• TiltedHorizon says:

Jesus also wanted you to love your enemies. (Luke 6:27-36 ) Yet here you are expressing ‘odious chide’ instead of love, Jesus must be so proud of you. Hypocrite.

• PastaPete says:

Well that explains why there are gift shops in Stephansdom (St. Stephen’s Cathedral) in Vienna, Austria. Wait, no it doesn’t. Damn.

• midnight_rider says:

Why sell merchandise when they just guilt you into giving 10% of your income?

• Opiesysco says:

Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.
      You are stupid, what am I?

• Lynda says:

I think they are selling merchandise because people want it.. I know I think its awesome stuff and I want it! PIRATE FISH ROCKS!!
      its no more stupid then the idiots who pay 30$ for a prayer rag so why don’t you take your sanctimonious bull and take it for a walk won’t you

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

First, there is an entire market for xtian goods that are sold at churches and in xtian stores across the country. Churches are in million dollar buildings, they have millions of dollars in electronic equipment, AND the Pope walks around in gold threaded, jewel encrusted garments. The people who attend these churches pay for that without ever getting anything out of it other than trying to buy their way into heaven. Where are the letters of dissatisfaction to these churches? Second, you may want to consider using proper grammar and punctuation before calling others stupid. Proper written form of the language you speak is a sign of intelligence. One who does not portray intelligence shouldn’t comment on it. Third, if you could please give an example of a fact so we know you know what it is that would be great.

• Midnight Rider says:

Church bake sale. I rest my case.

7. midnight_rider says:

We TOO will have a pirate ship…we will STEAL IT! After all, we’re pirates, dumbass!!! Why would we BUY it? Arrrrrr!

8. Big Guy says:

Pirate smirate who cares its’ all a joke anyway. Let’s face it people this feeble attempt at religious fellowship is a big waste of the your time. If you want to change the world start by helping. Try sponsoring a child or volunteering, but please don‘t waste anymore time or effort being selfish.

If you deny a man faith you also deny him hope and if he is hopeless you make him helpless. Faith is God’s gift of his ever lasting salvation. A man can transcend this world with faith.

You know which Big guy this is!

• TiltedHorizon says:

Last weekend I donated my time to the ‘Relay for Life’ in Bethpage LI (http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=29386), in two weeks I’ll be in the ‘Ride for the Boobies’ (No pun, that is the real name) which is a motorcycle charity ride in NE PA. You keep assuming that Atheists have no morals and yet I continue to prove through action how wrong you are. By comparison all you have evidenced is your hubris in believing the bible has magically neutralized your own flaming errancy. You actually think you have been graced with an apostolic right to judge humanity. If god exists, big ‘IF’, it would be better to be honest to god, even if that means stating one’s complete lack of belief, than to allow the mind to be sterilized by an ideology factory.

• lolhoofd says:

woudent that mean ur atamt to stop us is even a bigger wast of time?

use that 140 IQ of urs and go away and leave us in peace

Ramen

• Gasp! A Christian! says:

As a fellow Christian(sorry Pastafarians), I have this to say to you. Quite frankly, you embarrass us. You epitomize all that is wrong with Christianity. You are close-minded and self righteous, and I expect that trolling these threads is what you consider your quota of “God’s work”. You will most likely say I am an impostor, or not a “true” Christian, but the fact is,this post is absolute truth. Oh, and Pastafarians? Try to remember that not all Christians are idiots like Big Guy. Many of us are not “sheep”(not saying there aren’t some), and actually know what the first amendment is. I know its hard when the ones you have to contend with are idiots like Big Guy, but just try to remember that there are intelligent Christians out there.

Sincerely,
      A Christian Who Knows What He’s Talking About

• Gasp! A Christian! says:

I realize I did not specify(although the post was a reply), so to clarify much of the above message is directed at Big Guy.

• wulff says:

Another rational, intelligent x-tian heard from. Welcome aboard!

• Brian Fritzen says:

Thank you. You are certainly welcome here. And your words are welcome as well.

Enjoy!

• Lynda says:

Don’t worry I think we are all aware that there are rational Christians. Just as we have irrational Christians we also have irrational Atheists, Muslims, etc. Rationality and irrationality is not associated to a specific religious ideal more to the personality of the individual. Crazy is a case which needs to be studied on person to person basis.. Example You=not crazy (at least in reference to the post your friends and family should be able to judge that more accurately lol) BG=super crazy (once again this is only in reference to what he has shown us on this forum)

• I'm Brian and so's my wife. says:

I don’t spend anywhere near as much time on here as you do.

Knob.