1,155 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,155 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1 46 47 48 49 50 55
  1. AstroFloyd says:

He’s that christian. Anyway, I’m going to suck it. I hope it will be revealed what…

2. MJ Madrid says:

I find it mildly entertaining that most of the hate mail is rife with misspellings and bad grammar. Too bad God isn’t more concerned about their education than he is about useful things like burning witches and stonnig disobedient children.

WWJD? Prolly use correct English.

• Dana says:

WWJD: Who Wants Jelly Doughnuts????????

• Evan says:

ME!!!!!

• Panji says:

WWFSMD?

• Davey says:

And each hate mail item seems to consist of a very long paragraph

3. Daniel Løvbrøtte Olsen says:

You’re being very disrespectful… Who says we don’t have the right to make a religion? Your ancestors did so why can’t we? Also a government can’t really shut it down… And hey, Pirate ships ARE COOL!

4. Dana says:

Duh….a….whuts’ the differments betweens a CULT and a RELIGION??? Duuh…about 100 years!!!
    Once enough of a particular group survives long enough new meat for the old ceremony arrives and takes up the mantel. Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, and dozens since time immemorial. If you are PISSED at this site, check out
    The Church of the Atomic Jayne Mansfeild…….gotta love that 1st amendment. I worship a carved wooden numeral
    ZERO that I have in my house where NOTHING is sacred. Lastly: grow up haters. It isn’t YOUR world anymore.

• HauptWEASEL68 says:

ha haha….100 years…that’s good. 200 years and you’re SOLID for sure.

5. HauptWEASEL68 says:

Why is this idea crazy? It’s no more crazy than going up to heaven to meet St.Peter who’s waiting for us to be in the clouds with God playing our harps and such….or the 20 some virgins that the Muslims get or the bucket full of fish that all the dead dolphins get (at least the ones who go to dolphin-heaven)!

I’d say this idea is MANY PEOPLE’S IDEA OF HEAVEN! Beer! Chicks! Tits! Pirate ship! YAYAY!!!!
    PS: (Tits could be man-tits too…whatever turns you on)

6. Kasey says:

My dad and his friends made a pirate ship and it only cost a few thousand and tools they had on hand. Millions makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever. Does this person have absolutely no fun in their life?

• Keith says:

In the good ol’ days of the 1960s and before, kids used to tie oil drums onto planks and hoist the pirate flag while wearing silly cardboard pirate party hats. Of course, kids aren’t allowed to it in these paranoid and “who will think of the little ones” times. Adult Pastafarians might do it though….

7. Spencer Martin says:

If there is a pirate ship with strippers and beer out there can you stop by my house?

Also, this is the best letter. I feel like it has to be fake because this is the funniest thing I have ever read.

All hail the noodliness in the sky.
    Ramen

8. Shtaks says:

“I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money”

your*