1,160 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,160 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1 45 46 47 48 49 56
  1. John says:

This guy obviously hasnt been on a pirate ship

2. Justin says:

I think he might not be THAT christian.

3. Harold Poseidon says:

Arrr, I have me a pirate vessel already, so ol’ Mike be a bit off in his ideas, methinks

I just tried to inflate me inflatable Fish Hunter II an’ re-christen it the FSM Privateer, but me wine bottle ain’t a-breakin’ over the bow on account she be made o’ rubber!

• Davey says:

Arr, methinks you be tryin’ to break the bottle when you should be a-pourin a flagon of red wine over the bows of the inflatable. The red wine be symbolizin’ the blood of the virgin as an offerin’ to Poseidon, or maybe Aquaman. He likes the virgins, too.

• Sure Bob Sure says:

Arr, all hail Cap’n Aquaman!

4. Sean says:

This guy is an utter moron. There is always some man behind a religion to start it so to say that someone doesn’t have the right to start a religion is absurd. Not to mention he gave a word a bad connotation that doesn’t really have one. A cult is any religion that is not mainstream. So before Christianity was mainstream it was a cult. Also I’m pretty sure that Bobby’s plan wasn’t greedy in nature at all when he started Pastafarianism. The ignorance in this country makes me lose faith in humanity. It’s a good thing the FSM is still here for me.

• Dana says:

Geez…I thought an udder moron was someone who drank raw milk from the cow, uh, udder? OH? UTTER? Sorry, yeah, he is an
      UNFETTERED, UNFLINCHING, UNFORGIVING, christian, UTTER MORON.

5. Jake says:

No right to start a religion? If that was true, then how did other religions start? Were they just constant just like the FSM?

6. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Mike, if you hate religious frauds, perhaps you should send $20 a month to Pat Robertson, who says that money will go to combat fraudulent preachers. Or was it to fund one?

• Autumn says:

Where’s the like button? I would like a like button.

• Rev. Wulff says:

We used to have one, but it was removed after an infestation by abusive spam-bots rendered many discussions unreadable.

• Wayne says:

Autumn

There was once a thumbs up/thumbs down system, but it was exploited by a troll or two, which resulted in it unfortunately having to be removed. I can discuss with the Prophet on bring it back if you wish.

7. Matt says:

I think the worst part of this rant may be his use of the contraction “you’re.”

8. Paxman says:

http://www.sonrisayachting.com/info/en/30108/Spanish_Galleon_3000_1991/1 I have found our ship mates! Prepare to board and set sail.

• Keith says:

Great little ship.

• TheFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Damn! You should have typed a comma after ship and before mates. I clicked on the link hoping to find pirate wenches. Nice boat, though!

• Davey says:

Garrr, she’ll do, especially with the 2 Caterpillar 3208′s. Not traditional, but better than a-being becalmed when pursued.

1 45 46 47 48 49 56