1191003 Views
1,155 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,155 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1 41 42 43 44 45 55
  1. Alphy says:

You stupid fuck!

Pirates don’t buy ships, Ignoramus. They steal them.

2. Stuart says:

THAT. IS. BRILLIANT!

3. Teddy says:

Lol you Sir. Are a brilliant man. There’s nothing I can say that hasn’t been said about your letter but I would advise you take more thought into the messages you send to people whom tend to be known as “higher thinkers” (I’m quoting my self because fuck you). Try to do more research before you ignorantly post something on a site that has it’s own “Hate-Mail” section (I’m putting quotes wherever because fuck you again) :D Good Luck spreading the word of God.

4. Alex says:

How do you say we have no right to spread The religion of Fsm, but Christianity can go fuck with my kids in school? Fuck that. I’m taking my kids out of that damn school this year. I won’t have them brainwashed to believe they are sinners and did something wrong, when they have done not a god damn thing.

5. Jeremy says:

I’ll never have a pirate ship? Aww, now I’m sad.

6. Eric says:

“People need to think for themselves”. Christians think for themselves? HA. You’re funny man.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

There’s a term for religious adherents who think for themselves. It’s “heretics”, and it often got them killed.

7. Slender Man says:

Many grammatical errors are what I see, young fool.

~
    The Slender Man (X)

8. Gail says:

Funniest letter I have read in a VERY long time. WOW!!!!!

1 41 42 43 44 45 55