1,160 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,160 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1 40 41 42 43 44 56
  1. Francisco says:

Hey! Don´t insult the great Pasta he loves us, and even if you don´t belive in Him, He guides you with His invisible noodly apendige

2. David says:

Jah Pastafari, all glory be on to him :)

3. Brudder says:

LMAO this is a nice one. By the way I live on the westcoast and there are lots of ships around here, or boats, I’m not really up on all the terminology. Now I don’t know of any that are licensed Pirate Ships but I think if we steal one of the bigger ones the rich people almost never use we can use it like a pirate ship and nobody will be the wiser. A bit of paint and the appropriate flag and we should be good to go. Something to think about; let me know, I got some holidays saved up and it’s tourist season out here.

• rick says:

That could work. Now that’s true devotion to the religion!
      never buy a pirate ship ’cause the cost millions.. HA! pirate ships are stolen boats!

although, this piece of hate mail is a true gem. obviously written by the next Einstein.

• Craig says:

don’t forget the strippers and beer
      yeh for i have walked threw the kitchen of sauce’s

4. Ryan says:

Jesus! This guy hasn’t even looked into the reason why this religion exists! It’s so retarded and it makes me crack up laughing. Seriously mike, if you read this, look into TFSM more before you start calling it a cult.

5. Harry says:

I agree completey, we should buy a pirtate ship and fill it with strippers and beer. All for his noddlyness.

6. Nicola says:

I don’t understand how anyone can think that buying a pirate ship and filling it with beer and strippers is a stupid idea.

7. antoine says:

your mail, not “you’re mail” and that is not the only grammatical mistake in your blasphemous rant. The knowledge, the glory and the correct grammatical correctness are yours if you only believe. May His Divine Noodlyness reach your heart, touch your soul and enlighten your mind. When Krishna opened his mouth at his mother, she saw the universe and became enlightened. May we all do the same for you.

8. Moi says:

You know, sometimes you find intelligent, reasonable Christians that understand the purpose of the FSM religion and are open to it. Though most of the time you find mentally retarded Christians like ‘mike’ who desperately need to inform us how much a pirate ship costs.

To sum up my opinions,