1,169 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,169 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1 38 39 40 41 42 57
  1. Dean Wilson says:

Fantastic. I’ve been touched by a noodle.

2. Dean Wilson says:

Figuratively.

3. Mark Omo says:

/\ LOL /\

4. Reegen says:

they can’t even spell “your” right.

5. Kmuzu says:

Arrgg .. the lad has a point ..

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Mikey? Yeah – at the top of his head….

6. Sarcastic Amy says:

This is hilarious. Thanks for sharing this and “Arrrggghhh!”

7. BRussellsSprout says:

As another fictional character, Bugs Bunny, might say, “What a maroon!” A ship full of beer and strippers sounds pretty good! At least the strippers will know what to do, as opposed to 72 virgins. And this is the most stupid thing you’ve ever heard? You’re correct, you’re not all that christian. Because virgin birth, talking snakes, angels, walking on water, raising the dead all are more stupid than a ship full of beer and strippers. At least such a ship is freaking possible!!!

8. Olio says:

How much did the ark noah built cost since you are into numbers, was there currency back then or did he barter for the lumber?

Aside, some Pastafarians are trying to help people. Did you notice Kiva for example? Also, there may be people of varied backgrounds here whom do not discuss it and would not assume that posting here about a ship automatically means the people speculating are not helpful to others. If you were stranded at sea I propose that a passing pirate ship of this description (if it came to pass one gets built) would pull you to safety. I do not recommend getting stranded until the ship gets built.

1 38 39 40 41 42 57