1,180 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,180 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1 56 57 58
  1. Silas says:

We are thinking for our selves…. why do you think this and or any religion was started?

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Most religions have been created to exert control over a population by purporting to have the answers to questions that seem to have no answer.

Not ours, of course. Ours holds up a light with which to examine other faiths. It also doubles as romantic mood-lighting for those shared meals of spaghetti with one’s significant other.

2. GonzoRoach says:

I thought this letter was hilarious.”What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer? That is the most stupid thing I ever heard” This is the best idea I’ve ever heard! Just thought that was funny.

3. Andrew smithwick says:

We’ll never have a pirate ship ? Christians built thousands of churches that cost plenty more than that. It’s not too hard! ( sorry if this offends anyone, it wasn’t intended )
    rAmen

4. Excelsior says:

It took the Christians thousands of years to build so many Churches. We will have even more pirate ships than that all over the solar system in a couple of centuries. After that we start building them on exoplanets to convert the extraterrestrials to Pastafarianism! Then we can thumb our noses at the other religions!

5. Concerned Last thursdayist says:

You people all make me sick…
    I kid, of course…
    To the point though, doesn’t everyone have a right to start a religion?
    And If you want someone to suck it I suggest a wife, life, stripper with std’s or all of the above.
    Don’t be sick or I’ll barf
    Bro

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

If no person had a right to start a religion, there would BE none, now wouldn’t there?

1 56 57 58