1,233 Comments

You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You are a fraud. It’s obvious to me that you don’t give a shit about you’re so-called religion. I am not even that christian but this site makes me sick. you have no right to start a religion or should i say cult.  People need to think for themselves they dont need to listen to your nonsense. I am not even that christian but at least they are trying to help people. What are you trying to do? make money and buy a pirate ship and fill it with strippers and beer?  That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. I hope the government shuts you down and takes you’re money. You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron.

Suck it,

Mike

1,233 Responses to “You will never have a pirate ship they cost millions moron (hate-mail)”

1 58 59 60
  1. Rasputin says:

Dear Keith, you’re right as always. No civilisation can become highly developed whilst it’s burdened with false dogma. Every intelligent species in the galaxy must eventually achieve Pastafarianism or cease developing.

2. Keith ( Not the other keith) says:

you wrote- People need to think for themselves they don’t need to listen to your nonsense- but based on your beliefs God has a plan for everything- its all gods will. the lord leads your path. You don’t think for yourselves, you let youR god do all your thinking for you. God is nothing more than an imaginary friend for adults. I NOW BELONG TO THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER.

3. Rasputin says:

Dear Not the Other Keith, welcome to our global conspiracy of eating, drinking and fornication.

4. Keith says:

Welcome Keith (Not the other keith). I think you will enjoy yourself at this site. Pull up a borched mesom and enjoy the ride.

• The Sauceror says:

I agree with the Keith who is not ‘Not the other keith’.

5. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear NTOtherKeith, Welcome, pasta brother. Glad you’ve decided to come ca-noodling with us. Our loopy lord Flying Spaghetti Monster loves you.

1 58 59 60