Western Australia sighting

Published June 5th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Mariah-sighting

Greetings from the University of Western Australia!

Just this past Friday some friends and I were celebrating the end of the first semester with a few beers at the university tavern, when suddenly the FSM appeared in the form of an unraveled zipper purse! We were all so grateful to be touched by His Noodly Appendages. It is so good to know that wherever we are, the FSM is smiling down upon us. Attached is the photographic evidence (my friend holding up the sacred zipper purse and me on her left staring on in wonderment).

May the FSM bless you,

Mariah

Thanks for the submission, this is an inspiring sight.

19 Responses to “Western Australia sighting”

1. TiltedHorizon says:

Clearly this is the FSM’s work, you only need to look at the signs to see the truth. Like the guy on the left who is covering his face, clearly in fear of going blind by his noodliness’s shear awesomeness. Notice how beautiful the day “just happens to be”, coincidence? I think not, clearly a gift from FSM for all who partake in the holy brew: Beer! Lastly, note how his noodly appendage is stretching down seemingly in the direction of the bottled water. Clearly the FSM is in mid-miracle, about to turn the offensive drink into holy brew. Surely the next photo shows the water bottle gone, replaced by a beer!

FSM, your noodly appendages touches us all. Clearly!

Ramen.

2. Big Guy says:

fsm aka bin Laden is dead and buried at sea get over it you cultists

• Big Guy says:

I’m just mad that there is more proof that Bin Laden was alive than Jesus.

• Big Guy says:

How do we know that bin Laden wasn’t resurrected? He may be out there walking on the ocean for all we know. There are rumors that other bearded mid-easterners have been returned to life after three days.

• PastaPete says:

Yeah, he has apparently attacked New York and D.C., too, according to the Onion.

• Brian Fritzen says:

I for one am looting local businesses until this new/ old Zombie Threat is taken care of.

In 300 or so years, maybe someone will write it down in a new, new testament.

Then we can all laugh as its followers kill millions in its name. Such fun will be had.

• Keith says:

Ha! typical Americans. Always have to go one better. Godzilla was 300 feet tall so the Yanks have their cities destroyed by something 500 feet tall and growing all the time.

• StJason says:

Please do not feed the troll.

3. Big Guy says:

Here is an interesting video.

It must be clear that while the biggest threat to science in the US are ultraradical fundagelicals like me, the biggest threat in Europe are the Muslims.

• Brian Fritzen says:

Frighteningly so. Such is the dogma of religion, no? Look to Thomas Jefferson’s comments about clergy in general.
      “They [the clergy] believe that any portion of power confided to me, will be exerted in opposition to their schemes. And they believe rightly; for I have sworn upon the altar of god, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.”

• Keith says:

Yet swearing on the altar of any god is surely an indication that his mind is gripped by the tyranny of religion?

• Big Guy says:

That would be the “religion” of Unitarianism. Which is a form of thought based on ethics, not really doctrine, and as such quite distinct from Christianity or Islam. Jefferson also said that there wasn’t a young man in his age who wouldn’t die a Unitarian. But he was wrong, as evidenced by me, the one and only Big Guy. Jefferson never knew of MY religion, webtrolling.

• Keith says:

What is that? Urinarianism? Are you taking the piss?

4. Pastor di Semola de Grano Duro says:

And why wouldn’t He appear to these students? With all those jugs floating around the table, and no doubt a nice barbie pumping on somewhere around, the FSM wouldn’t have been able to get there fast enough.

5. puppygoogoo says:

ahhh Tooheys Extra Dry in plastic cups. Surely this is a glimpse of heaven that the FSM has built for the ‘believers’. lol.

May the pasta and beer be with you

Puppygoogoo

6. BOB the Pirate says:

I have been touched by his noodly apendage. The FSM gave me the best spaghetti last night. I ate it all up. It was delicious. I am a great pirate against global warming may love be with you in his noodly touch.

7. Mike W says:

Are the jugs still $5 on the sabbath?

If not, I would think that HNA might have been visiting in order to cast judgement on those who would inflate the cost of the Holy Liquid on His special day?

8. Gloon says:

I dont see why we cant all get along with the Christians, after all their Priests have been touching peoples noodly apendages for hundreds of years!!!!!