PZ Myers responds to Pastafarian

Published June 14th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I thought I’d share my latest battle with science.  PZ Meyers is an outspoken atheist and Biologist.  I went along to his talk in proper garb and questioned him on obvious discrepancies in his arguments against ID theory.

-Reverend Malin

15 Responses to “PZ Myers responds to Pastafarian”

1. lolhoofd says:

i can only see a hat but i asume he wears a full pirate costume, who woudent?

btw is PZ Meyers famus? ever heard of him myself

• brent says:

He’s pretty well known in atheist and science blogging circles.

• lolhoofd says:

i dont blog so no wonder i havent heard about him
        thx for teling

2. Andrew Hall says:

Keep up the good fight against the evils of science.

3. Insightful Ape says:

His Noodliness the FSM is the one true god. He is the only god who argues not with arrogance and threats, but reason and humility. He admits he is not perfect (now can you name any other gods doing that?). He admits upfront that he was drunk when he created us. It makes perfect sense. No need to explain away the countless (and needless) design flaws in our bodies. Faith in FSM matches undeniable realities better than any other religion.
    Arrrgh mateys, man the cannons.
    RAmen

• Anonymous the Pastafarian says:

Yes, that does indeed sound like a very nice God.

4. StJason says:

Should have pushed it there. PZ was wavering… we could have won another convert, and lowered the global temperature a fraction of a degree.

…PZ was made for piracy. Just look at that beard!

5. Pesto says:

That was great!!

6. Pastaman32 says:

I wouldn’t have been able to keep a straight face:)

• stylusmobilus says:

Me neither Pastaman. I’d have sprayed my drink across the floor in a shower of laughter. I love this Church. Hahahahahaha

7. iamthepuddles says:

I. LOVE. THIS. MAN. Now I have officially decided to begin my quest for spiritual and noodly enlightenment. Are their FSM missions that I can participate in? Do we preach the good word in impoverished nations with their own rich cultural traditions, so that we may show them the truth?

• Keith says:

You should only preach in impoverished nations if you don’t expect anything from them. Too often so-called christian missionaries have offered help to people on the proviso that they convert to christianity.

8. St. Marinara says:

Is talk like a pirate day a holy day for Pastafarians?

• Rev. wulff says:

Yes, it is one of our holiest days, as mentioned in the Gospel of the FSM.