FSM Father’s Day Present

Published June 19th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I have just received the best Father’s Day present ever! My 8 year old was so excited to give me my present! He’s been talking about it for days. "Daddy, you will love your Father’s Day present!" Well, he was right. The fact that he made this at school and it made his teacher say, "What the heck is that?", made me bust a gut. Here is the card he made and the paper weight for me to use on my desk at work(I’m a banker, so it should look completely odd on my desk. lol). Awesome. I’m a very proud dad…

-Jamie

paper-weight

fathers-day-card

59 Responses to “FSM Father’s Day Present”

1. Big Guy says:

Hurry and send me to gray purgatory.

If I can see the lighter side of gray can you?

Cowards!

• Big Guy says:

Still nothing? Hurry up and send me to gray purgatory cowards! I have no-place to be and cranks to yank!

2. Big Guy says:

I specialize in harrassing others from the comfort of my own home and using the anonymity of the web. Yet I have the shameless gall to call others cowards.
    Jebus love me and have sex with me, I am a good christian.

3. EricB says:

I have a new faith, a revealed god and the support of a community now (well 7 thumbs up). And, an amorphous, duplicitous evil to fear (Big Guy). I’ve gone down the check list and I think that’s everything. Except a transformative name to show that I’m a new man.

From now on I shall be known as “Educate the Christians with Carbonara Sauce” or, EricB for short.

Thank you all for your support and I even thank the malevolently forces (that’s you Big Guy) that drove me into his noodly appendages.

May there be Parma in every bite of her noodly goodness as you go about your day
    EricB

• Big Guy says:

RAmen

4. Big Guy says:

Oh no another misfit of wanker conformity is swayed by the impostor Big Guy

but have no fear the one & only Big Guy will save the day.

fsm aka bin Laden is dead & bruied at sea.

aman may the one true God have mercy on there salacious blasphemous souls

• Big Guy says:

FSM loves the troll, hates the trolling.

5. Big Guy says:

so you love Big Guy Big Guy, fyi… the point of your wanker humor?

Big Guy loves Jesus & tks him for shedding your blood on the cross of our salvation at Calvary.

• Big Guy says:

I am the one and only Big Guy. I see no reason to thank Jebu for his sick and futile practice of sadomasochism.

6. Big Guy says:

Death on a cross for your sins grants you the choice of salvation, but the catch is you must chose.

But like all atheists your blinded by your iniquities. Chose to sin rather than repent, your fate becomes a fais accomplie. Quid pro quo!

From the one and only Big Guy the real christian warrior…

• Big Guy says:

Sorry for that illiterate rambling. i’m doing the best i can typing with one hand, you salacious, blasphemous pastafarians.

May god have mercy on you’re soles.
      The one and only Big Guy

• Cap'n Flint says:

@ Big Guy

Your posts are becoming more-and-more incoherent. Your anger is becoming more-and-more apparent. You are the epitome of the kind of snarling creationist that the CoFSM was established to thwart.

Those who chance on this site will find your many posted examples of illiterate Christian hate. You are our best spokesman for keeping Creationism/ID out of science classes. Thank you for your contribution, and keep up the good work.

Cap’n Flint

7. Insightful Ape says:

god is a fake. FSM is the only true love.
    RAmen

8. COMMITTEE TO SQUELCH BIG GUY says:

PLEASE, EVERYONE, DO NOT RESPOND TO BIG GUY. DO NOT EVEN CLICK DISLIKE. JUST SCROLL RIGHT THROUGH HIS NONSENSE AND MOVE ON.

This sicko loves attention, and likes to feel that he’s important, probably because he lacks anything in his life other than his unrelenting “missionary” zeal.