219420 Views

Evidence or blasphemy?

Published June 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

treponema

While doing research at the National Institutes of Health website, I came across this photograph.  Despite it being labeled as "Treponema," I knew it could only be the Noodly Master, and some organism that causes Syphilis.  Here he is, in all of his magnificence–a perfect specimen.  Ramen.

-Sandi

I find it difficult to believe the FSM causes Syphilis but I can’t deny your evidence.

26 Responses to “Evidence or blasphemy?”

1. Crispy Sea says:

It’s not surprising, I feel people are soon going to start to seeing evidence of the FSM everywhere they look. On a country walk recently, I found what I consider to be clear evidence of the Noodly Master:- http://crispysea.blogspot.com/2011/03/clear-evidence-of-noodle-at-work.html

Ramen.
    Crispy

2. Randy says:

Could this false FSM have been planted by lesser religions to make His Noodlyness look bad?

• Bobby Henderson says:

Exactly what I was thinking.

• Mike says:

that’s why our noodly master warned us:

“And For The Love Of Mike, Wear A CONDOM!” (see 8. “I’d Really Rather You Didn’ts”)

3. Andrew Hall says:

I was looking for a tweet button, but didn’t see any.

4. stylusmobilus says:

The FSM (Pesto Be Upon Him) is omnipresent and everywhere. This organism had a choice- to become syphilis, or Be Touched By His Noodly Appendage and become a biological manifestation of His Holy Noodliness.

5. TiltedHorizon says:

Clearly this mockery of FSM is the work of the Antipasta. No way his noodliness would touch something which causes Syphilis. I think I’ll borrow the mindset of lesser religions: I don’t care what the facts are, I’m not apologizing for FSM.

• wulff says:

Does not His Noodliness promise that those he deems wrong-doers shall go to a Hell full of Stale Beer and Strippers with STDs? Clearly this is proof of this, as the FSM is preparing a strain of Syphilis for those who are Naughty-in-His-Sight.

• TerryDarc says:

Powerful argument there, Brother Wulff! OTOH there is always another noodly appendage.

• Danimal says:

I’d say this is pure proof. Not only does the FSM create diseased strippers to punish jackassary. As an added zinger he makes the disease in his image.

• stylusmobilus says:

Hahahaha. So we completely disagree TiltedHorizon.

• TiltedHorizon says:

lol. I don’t care what the facts are!

*Sticks fingers in ears*

I CAN’T HEAR YOU!

• stylusmobilus says:

Hahahaha

6. PastaPete says:

It’s obviously part of His plan to deter non-believers from reproducing.

7. StJason says:

You guys are looking at it all wrong.

Syphalus damages human cells by penetrating, spiralling between them… in other words touching them with it’s noodly appendage.

…the real question is if this is some poor inept creature’s attempt to be like the All Noodle, or if this is some horrible mockery set up by some Ninja plot.

8. Big Guy says:

noodle conspiracy

a covert religious organization planted a fake picture of the master noodles better looking brother.

Treponema pallidum is the causative agent of syphilis.

Bobby it’s all falling apart.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

“Treponema Pallidum is the causative agent of syphilis.”
      Former girlfriend of yours, Biggie? Oh, wait – I forgot – you’re gay.