art class evangelism

Published June 15th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

painting

Hello, My name is Siobhan (shabon) and I am 13 years old. During art class, we had to do a "cultural Item" drawing, and the first thing I thought of was, of course, the FSM. Sadly, the teacher marked it as a "Fantasy drawing" until I corrected her.

35 Responses to “art class evangelism”

1. Keith says:

I see that trolling centipede little girl hasn’t squirted it’s venom into this posting yet. Congratulations on your good fortune Siobhan.

• PASTAAAAAAA! says:

While I see your good intentions, this comment has drawn the centipede here.

• Keith says:

Sorry about that. I won’t make that mistake again.

2. Big Guy says:

I don’t believe the posting in the least…come clean who are you really?

a child is innocent until adults corrupt them with there chide.

remember the warning of being cast into the sea with a mill stone around your neck

fsm aka bin Laden was thrown into the sea with a mill stone around his neck

• Big Guy says:

I know because I have corrupted many children by teaching them about Jesus.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

If you’re (not your) going to (not two or too) argue with us, Big Guy, will you please at least learn how to write (not wright or right or rite)? If you’re telling us you have an IQ of 140, learn that in (not inn) the context of your message, it’s (not its) THEIR chide, not there or (neither oar nor ore) they’re. Put down your BuyBull and pick up a 4th grade English textbook.

P.S. “A man’s imbalance is like a millstone around his neck”. Your imbalance is your blind adherence to fantasy.

• PASTAAAAAAA! says:

Come clean on who I really am? I am 13 year old Siobhan, borne on May 21, 1998. I am only 4’9″1/2, and it makes me feel truly blessed. I currently live in Portland, OR, and am going into 8th grade this year in the Japanese Magnet Program. I am who I truly say to be; and you can go f*ck yourself if you think otherwise! JUST LEAVE US ALONE, WE HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU, AND CHRISTIANITY IS AS JUST AS PRACTICAL AND LIKELY AS PASTAFARIANISM, SO STFU. Children are innocent, but can also make their on decisions. My parents are both Unitarians, and i made the choice of switching ON MY OWN, because I have a will!

RAmen!

• wulff says:

By the way, eiggiB. My roommate’s 14yo son knows that ‘chide’ is a verb, not a noun. The only way you have an IQ of 140 is if you read it in a mirror.

3. Big Guy says:

Oh the impostor is following me around
    Quid Pro Quo!

Jesus is the teacher and the only salvation not the noodle monster.
    Booby knows this and he hates it.

• Big Guy says:

Jesus is the my beloved sexual fantasy because he is the embodiment of sadomasochism.

• puppygoogoo says:

I wonder if jesus ever said “Shit what would i do?”

puppugoogoo

• wulff says:

Puppy, that reminds me of the old Sam Kinison bit (referring to the Jim & Tammy Fae Baker scandal) with Jesus looking frantically through the bible asking “Where did I say to build a waterslide?”

• Jason says:

That would make for a fantastic t-shirt.

4. TerryDarc says:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh, Siobhan! That be a mighty fine pirate ship, FSM, and sun!

5. PASTAAAAAAA! says:

Thank you all for these wonderful comments! They make me proud to be a Pastafarian, and truly blessed to be part of such a wonderful group! ;DDDDDDDDDDD

-RAmen!

p.s. My name is a reference to something, you should look it up…

6. DrBanana says:

Sorry to rain on your parade bro, but the author of the book “Gospel of the Flying Spaghtetti Monster” wrote it as ‘silly response’ by paradising religion. It was never meant as a real religion, it’s a JOKE. I flat out don’t care if you believe in God or not, that has nothing to do with me. But I’m not going to let anyone, whether adult or child, be moronic enough to think that the flying spaghetti monster is real.

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

You’re not really a Doctor are you, are you?

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Dr. Banana, has anyone – adult or child – fooled you into thinking any other religion is “real” ?

By the way, nice Freudian slip on the “paradising” – as opposed to parodying – of religion.

• TiltedHorizon says:

Next he will say there is no such thing as Ceiling Cat and the Chocolate Farting Dude. Sorry to rain on your parade ‘Dr’ but you have no faith. May Cthulhu forgive you.

• Farting Chocolate Dude says:

TH, don’t be taking my name in vain and please get it right: it’s FARTING CHOCOLATE DUDE. Just like Flying Spaghetti Monster (verb, followed by a food, followed by a descriptive term). In the name of Hershey, may you be forgiven and bountifully blessed with clouds of my holy essence.

The Dude

• TiltedHorizon says:

I AM SOOO NOT WORTHY.

I sentence myself to flagellantion with a wet noodle and I will pay homage on my next visit to the holy land, Hersey PA.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

We meant know offense to the men and women acolytes of the Farting Chocolate Dude, who supply us with those delicious Hershey bars, with and without nuts.

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

Wow. Thanks for letting us in on it. I never would have guessed…

7. Siobhan says:

Dear Siobhan- You pronounce your name incorrectly. It sounds like sha-Von or shove-on. It’s Irish Gaeilge. You and your parents should know better. I truly hope you haven’t been mispronouncing your own name for all these years.
    Sincerely, Siobhan

8. Falke says:

It truly is truly a great plus beneficial bit of information. I’m thankful you embraced this beneficial details around. You should keep us educated like this. Thank you spreading.