Vancouver Conservatory sighting

Published May 17th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

FlyingPlantMonster

My girlfriend and I were exploring the Vancouver Conservatory and discovered this plant, which was clearly blessed by his Noodliness, and believe it to be a sign that he still surrounds us with his blessed appendages in all life.

-Marco

186 Responses to “Vancouver Conservatory sighting”

1 7 8 9 10 11 20
  1. Jeffery says:

I’m really loving the theme/design of your website.
    Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog visitors have complained about my blog
    not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.

Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

2. Astoria Properties says:

What’s up, its good article concerning media print, we
    all know media is a fantastic source of data.

3. Rocco says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my
    own blog and was wondering what all is required
    to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would
    cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% positive.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kudos

Look into my blog post … newsday (Rocco)

• Keith says:

Rocco, you need to get a modern life.

4. paleo recipes blog says:

I’ve been browsing online greater than 3 hours today, but I never
    discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is beautiful price enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did,
    the web can be a lot more helpful than ever before.

• Keith says:

I have a palaeo recipe.
      1) Find an animal carcass (preferably only recently dead).
      2) Before the predators return for their second helping, strip as much of it as you can conveniently carry.
      3) Run like blazes for your cave/mammoth hide hut.
      4) Cut up the meat, crudely roast it and squabble over who gets the fatty bits.
      5) Bolt the meat down as fast as you can so that the predators (see 2) can trace it back to you.

• Keith says:

Whoops! 5) should have read cannot trace it back to you.

• Captain Ahab says:

Keith, that sounds like a recipe from the Road Kill Cookbook. Do you happen to have a copy? I still have bits of Moby Dick on deck and need an appropriate marinara recipe.

• Keith says:

That recipe/procedure has been handed down through uncountable generations from my great (umpteen times) grandmother, so it was never written in a book. It is probably a million years old (or, if you are a young Earth crank, about 8,000 years). There may be some cave paintings illustrating the procedure but I don’t know of any examples being discovered.

5. Vesa Ivanovic says:

It`s “papadopulos tirimius” beautifull flower!!!

6. www.eubusiness.com says:

Can I simply just say what a relief to find an individual who genuinely understands what they’re discussing
    on the net. You definitely realize how to bring a
    problem to light and make it important. A lot more people must read
    this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you are not more popular because you certainly possess the gift.

7. cheap air max 95 for men says:

you are in reality a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing.
    It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore,
    The contents are masterwork. you have performed a great activity on this matter!

8. literatelimbo2095.blogadoo.com says:

Very interesting points you have noted , regards for posting .

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” by Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.

1 7 8 9 10 11 20