Vancouver Conservatory sighting

Published May 17th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

FlyingPlantMonster

My girlfriend and I were exploring the Vancouver Conservatory and discovered this plant, which was clearly blessed by his Noodliness, and believe it to be a sign that he still surrounds us with his blessed appendages in all life.

-Marco

100 Responses to “Vancouver Conservatory sighting”

1. Jack says:

You can’t explain that!

2. Big Guy says:

This has gone two far! You low-down, sneaky pastafarian basterds are posting on this form using my Holy Name. For this you will spend eternity in hell. Espeshully you Ape Boy, muslim, America-hating Jihadist. Also pasta lover will be there to keep you company. Two blasfemous fools that rejected our Lard’s generus offer of salivation. When the Rapture happens tommorrow, all of you pasta pricks will be left behind to suffer paper cuts and athlete’s foot, maybe even hangnails. But i gave you warning, didn’t i?

3. Marcia Elston says:

For those horticulture nerds among us, this lovely plant is one of the ‘loves lies bleeding’. There are annual varieties easy to grow and a delight in your garden. Here’s some more pics . . . http://bit.ly/mhyiUR

4. Out rank your competitor says:

Magnificent website. Lots of useful info here. I am sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you for your effort!

5. Internet Marketing says:

It is perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I could I wish to recommend you some attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I desire to learn even more issues approximately it!

6. Keith says:

Well, if you want type written information done in the language style you have just exhibited I would suggest a kindergarten.

7. The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Genuinely guys, I’m probably a bit naive about these things, but can anyone tell me what people can possibly get out of posting these nonsense pieces like the one above? Sometimes they have a link attached or have some advertisement in the name; that i can understand, although not like, but there seems to be dozens of otherwise meaningless, badly translated pieces of shit cropping up all the time – WHY?

May the Sauce be with you all

The Reverend

• Keith says:

I think we are in the dark as much as you, Reverend. Perhaps they are students learning English who are told to hit websites as an exercise in learning from the criticism they receive. (No, I don’t know how it would improve their English but their thought processes may be diffrent to mine).

8. Cars Seized says:

Wonderful issues altogether, you just received a new reader. What might you suggest about your put up that you just made some days in the past? Any positive?