Vancouver Conservatory sighting

Published May 17th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

FlyingPlantMonster

My girlfriend and I were exploring the Vancouver Conservatory and discovered this plant, which was clearly blessed by his Noodliness, and believe it to be a sign that he still surrounds us with his blessed appendages in all life.

-Marco

191 Responses to “Vancouver Conservatory sighting”

1 2 3 20
  1. Brian Fritzen says:

Very nice! It is indeed His Noodlyness.

• Brennana says:

RAmen… RAmen…

(It as so much sauce its PURPLE!!!)

2. tekHedd says:

When you think about it, there are noodly shapes everywhere! Obviously, this is overwhelming proof of his presence, and not in any way a total coincidence.

• Randy says:

Indeed it is solid proof! Can you believe some of those silly Atheists will try to claim a “coincidence” or argue with some fancy-shmancy science mumbo-jumbo which I don’t at all understand. But I have “faith”. I “just know” it’s “Him”. After all, believing without, and sometimes even in spite of evidence and facts is not at all crazy. Nope, not at all. All those who haven’t accepted the FSM just need to be more “open minded” and knock-off the questions about anything which may appear to be against reason and logic.

Randy,
      FSM Fundie and “believer”

3. Slurreydude says:

Makes me happy to know I’m not the only Vancouver follower!

4. xxicenturyboy says:

This is the first sign of the Four Noodles of the Apastalips! The Noodle appendages of the FSM plants will form the Pod Pirates who will grow and bring Beer and Pasta for all true believers. This was foretold in the Book of Ravioliation. R’Amen!!

• wulff says:

I require more information about the Apastalips. Is this a good thing for us or a bad thing? What are the Four Noodles, and how should they be prepared?

5. ThisIsB.S says:

Wow, really? It never ceases to amaze me how gullible and downright stupid some people like you are. It’s a regular plant, not a sign of this “flying spagetti monster”
    Obviously you people can be fooled into believing that this isn’t a huge satire, or joke. To make things short: you all must be very gullible.

• Omnipotent Zombie says:

Please read the “About” tab.

• Slurreydude says:

How dare you say the FSM doesn’t exist!
      I say religious persecution!

• ThisIsB.S says:

You guys are soooo entertaining. I don’t believe in any religion but I think this is the saddest excuse for a religion, I read the about section and it sounds like a huge satire on religion. A FLYING SPAGETTI MONSTER? that just sounds ridiculous. And I’m not saying a flying man that controls everything doesn’t sound ridiculous too, but it’s all b.s from what I see. Nice to see you’re passionate about something, but this is really sad that you believe everything you hear. *sigh*

• TiltedHorizon says:

“I read the about section and it sounds like a huge satire on religion”

I’m waiting for the lightbulb in your mind to turn on. If it sounds like satire then…..

• wulff says:

Actually, the heart of Pastafarianism is that ALL religion is ridiculous, and there is no reason that an invisible sky-daddy is any more or less likely or believable than a Flying Spaghetti Monster. They both have the same chance to exist.

• Dr. Astronomer says:

Wait for it….Wait for it…nope, no lightbulb. The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead.

• TimmyAnn says:

Ooh, you’re so close. Come on, one more step. It sounds like a huge satire so…come on…you can do it. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck…No? Nothing? Wow, it’s sad that you take everything you read literally. I think the cheese done slid off your cracker.

• raviolution says:

Wow, really? It never ceases to amaze me how gullible and downright stupid some xtians like you are. It’s a piece of toast, not a sign of this “virgin mary”

6. Big Guy says:

During the Reign of Terror of the French Revolution, one morning’s executions began with three men: a rabbi, a Catholicpriest, and a rationalist skeptic.
    The rabbi was marched up onto the platform first. There, facing the guillotine, he was asked if he had any last words. And the rabbi cried out, “I believe in the one and only true God, and He shall save me.” The executioner then positioned the rabbi below the blade, set the block above his neck, and pulled the cord to set the terrible instrument in motion. The heavy cleaver plunged downward, searing the air. But then, abruptly, it stopped with a crack just a few inches above the would-be victim’s neck. To which the rabbi said, “I told you so.”
    “It’s a miracle!” gasped the crowd. And the executioner had to agree, letting the rabbi go.
    Next in line was the priest. Asked for his final words, he declared, “I believe in Jesus Christ the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost who will rescue me in my hour of need.” The executioner then positioned this man beneath the blade. And he pulled the cord. Again the blade flew downward thump! creak! …stopping just short of its mark once more.
    “Another miracle!” sighed the disappointed crowd. And the executioner for the second time had no choice but to let the condemned go free.
    Now it was the skeptic’s turn. “What final words have you to say?” he was asked. But the skeptic didn’t hear. Staring intently at the ominous engine of death, he seemed lost. Not until the executioner poked him in the ribs and the question was asked again did he reply.
    “Oh, I see your problem,” the skeptic said pointing. “You’ve got a blockage in the gear assembly, right there!”

• lolhoofd says:

fake or not ,
      big guy, nice joke
      thx for entertaming us in a diff way then insult and bibletexst

Ramen

• wulff says:

(trying not to feed the troll anymore, but…)

So what you’re saying is not that goD saved the rabbi or priest, but their inability to face reality?

Next time you need to cross the street at a busy intersection, try doing so against the light and with your eyes closed, chanting “Jeebus will save me!” Come back to us and tell us how it went.

7. Big Guy says:

I do love to cut and paste. Makes me feel inteligunt.

• Big Guy says:

Which one of you pasta heds is posting using my name? This upsets me. I reely mean it.

• Big Guy says:

but it makes me look smarter becuase the stuff I cut and paste has good spelling.

• Big Guy says:

don’t make fun of me you don’t have the intellect. i have a 140 eye que which is why i dont never need them books of learning. i know all i need, the bible tells me so, cause it infallible. bet you dumb asses dont know what that means, it means the bible is inside of placed called fallible, which must be heaven cause the bible lives there.

• Brennana says:

Dick, grow a pair. Probably some angry 5 year old who is a spoild

• Brennana says:

and im sayin tht 2 the REAL Big Guy, jackass

• Doggy says:

All Pastafarians love a good copy PASTA!

8. ray ban says:

I took away a lot of good info from this entry and will definitely save it in my favoritse. Thanks for the effort you took to elaborate on this subject so deeply. I look forward to future posts.

1 2 3 20