#Food

Pastover event

Published May 6th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Pastover

A bunch of groups in Sacramento, including Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists and Nonbelievers, Sacramento Area Skeptics, Atheists and Other Freethinkers recently had a Pastover event.

Among the many pirate events I created this cake to celebrate his noodliness (Red velvet inside, in celebration of tomato sauce). We also ate pasta and meatballs.

Ramen

-Roberto

183 Responses to “Pastover event”

1 3 4 5
  1. Atsap Revol says:

I’m just sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting fo the Apocalypse to begin. A few minutes ago I thought I felt lighter, like I could float up to meet Jesus in the sky. But then I farted and the sensation was gone. Guess it was just gas. Well, the day is young, although it’s nearly May 22nd on the other side of the International Date Line.

Happy Apocalypse, Big Guy.

Pasta Blessings to All Who Worship the FSM
    Atsap Revol

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Atsap: You are – I believe – old enough to remember a great country music song about Elizabeth Taylor: “…I’m just sitting here waiting, ’cause I know that, sooner or later, she’ll get around to me…” It’d be interesting to be able to compare Liz/Apocalypse probabilities quantitatively. And thank you (and many gutsy others) for exemplary resistance to youknowwho.

• Atsap Revol says:

Apprentice Frederic,

Here’s an old one: (I ask)”Which has more finger prints, the FBI or LTA?” (Then you ask) “Whats the LTA?” (I answer) “Liz Taylor’s ass.”

I proclaim that May 21st hereafter be celebrated as National Harold Camping Day and that Harold be made a Saint, the Patron Saint of Gullible Fools. Harold has out-Popoffed even the greatest of the great religious charlatans.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

LOFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, AR!!! Your proclamation duly noted. R’Amen

2. Big Guy says:

Wait for it!

3. 1929年アメリカ株式市場の大暴落し、その影響を受けて、自動車製品の販売量を増やすため、アメリカ発起した運動場の技術進歩として、機能が美学さほど重要でない。チュードルスーパー says:

[url=http://www.ooowatch.com/tokei/vuitton/index.html]1929年アメリカ株式市場の大暴落し、その影響を受けて、自動車製品の販売量を増やすため、アメリカ発起した運動場の技術進歩として、機能が美学さほど重要でない。チュードルスーパーコピーこの運動の後に対してタブ界石英危機に創後捲土重来を生じた啓発を受け、石英危機後のタブ商より重視機械時計はデザイン。この傾向は、90年代末と21世紀初頭の腕時計の作品の中で現れて。[/url]

• Captain Birdseye says:

What’s with this Chinese spam? Why so much? It can make a site unusable. Is there no spam filter or moderator?

• Keith says:

Believe it or not, it’s Japanese.

• Captain Birdseye says:

This Japanese spam from ooobrands is prolific. Some comments pages of diverse sites have several thousand spams from them and have been rendered unusable. I’m amazed they have not been traced and stopped, the scum!

• Captain Birdseye says:

25% of comments are now ooobrands spam. Watch it increase to 100%.

• Captain Birdseye says:

My research. Japanese spammers are jailed, even for ‘intending to spam’. Chinese spammers, once located, are sent spam every 20 seconds telling them to ‘hand themselves in for punishment.’ I believe that the spamming of spammers is illegal everywhere but China.

4. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Keith, For you, here’s a riddle with a twist: (I’ll supply the Answer and you must supply the Question) Here goes: Answer: Chicken Sukiyaki.

• The Sauceror says:

A-HA! So you know that Keith is faking his fuki, too, huh?

• The Sauceror says:

I’m seeing some deep fried love there.

• The Sauceror says:

Let’s see if an Orshtraylian “gets it”.

• Keith says:

Dear S.G. The only thing I can think of is “The delicious dead return to the place of their birth”

• Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Keith, Herewith: “What is the name of the world’s sole surviving Kamikaze pilot?”

• Keith says:

Tezuka Hishashi? (Presumably not related to Tezuka Osamu).

• Keith says:

I should say here that I cannot read or speak Japanese. I just recognised some Hiragana in the spam mail, which is something the Chinese don’t use.

• Rasputin says: