191524 Views

On The Eve Of The Rapture

Published May 21st, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

. . . as i gazed upon the octopodes
consorting in the waves
i saw between their writhing toes
the one who us has saved.

-Alexis

81 Responses to “On The Eve Of The Rapture”

1 2 3 4
  1. Anon says:

This is incredible.

2. Atsap Revol says:

Unlike some other gods I could mention, the FSM has never let us down. If He says we will have an Apocalypse, then it will happen (unless He has been too long at the beer volcano). Blessed be the Noodley Appendages of our Lord.

Brothers and Sisters, May The Sauce Be With You,
    Atsap Revol

• Brian Fritzen says:

And also with you.

3. alaric says:

Do octopodes have toes? What about amidst their writhing throes?

4. Pasta Fari says:

BBC News reports here in little old Ingerland that there have been celebrations in Califonia at the anticipated departure of all the pesky Christians in the Rapture. I am sure Pastafarians have been leading the way in these festivities!

5. CheeseSauce says:

Unless I hear it straight from the prophets of the FSM (Thought they could be mistaken) or the FSM himself, I refuse to believe that the Rapture is upon us. That said, I’m totally having an End of the World party tonight.

• threonin says:

Oh, it did happen. Jeebus totally raptured my pool thermometer! I think I’m gonna sue him.

• threonin says:

Or I’m gonna tell his daddy. Oh, he’s so in for a spanking!

• Brennana says:

When the rapture was supposed 2 happen, the guy in my tournment ran out in the middle when i was beating him 4-3. Some ppl r REALLY superstitious.

6. Agustñin says:

Ahhhh, I wanted my beer volcano and my striper factory. Well, I think we’ll have to wait fellow pastafarians, till’ then RAmen to you all.

7. TimmyAnn says:

I would have really loved to follow one of those guys with the signs home to see where he lived and then stood outside his door tomorrow, waited for him to open it and asked, “Dude, what’s the date today?”

8. TiltedHorizon says:

By the thumbs down I see on everyone’s posts I think someone sense of humor was raptured.

• Keith says:

Probably someone annoyed that we were right and he/she was wrong.

1 2 3 4