#Food

Noodle Chewbacca

Published May 26th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

noodle-chewbacca

Chewbacca is camouflaged in a food jungle.  [Link to original source, disposableaardvarksinc]

Thanks to Cre for sending in this photo.

30 Responses to “Noodle Chewbacca”

1. Stjason says:

Almost too good looking to eat!

But then, I start thinking of some Hoisen sauce…

2. Pirate Johnson says:

My 2 year old son is a very picky eater. The absolute easiest thing we can get him to eat is Ramen Noodles!!!

3. Randy says:

This is cool! Better hurry up and eat it because the one Big Guy will try to convert it to something, and the other Big Guy (the cool one) will wack on it.

4. Big Guy says:

There’s many more than just two Randy… we’re everywhere…omni present…

• Randy says:

Really!? I heard a noise outside earlier and thought it was the wind. Could it have been a Big Guy? I hope its the one who tells funny jokes and wacks it (just not on my house) than the one who proselytizes. I got my hands full enough with the Mormons.

• Big Guy says:

As you wish…

A priest, a preacher and a Rabbi walked into their favorite bar, where they would get together two or three times a week for drinks and to talk shop.

On this particular afternoon, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn’t really all that hard. A real challenge would be to preach to a bear.

One thing led to another and they decided to do an experiment. They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they’re all together to discuss the experience.

Father Flannery, who has his arm in a sling, is on crutches, and has various bandages, goes first.

“Well,” he says, “I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him I began to read to him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle a lamb. The bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation.”

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, with an arm and both legs in casts, and an IV drip. In his best fire and brimstone oratory he claimed, ” WELL brothers, you KNOW that we don’t sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God’s HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quick DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus.”

They both looked down at the rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IV’s and monitors running in and out of him. He was in bad shape.

The rabbi looks up and says, “Looking back on it, circumcision may not have been the best way to start.”

• Randy says:

LOL!!!!!!

5. Keith says:

That’s very clever. It reminds me of an article I saw on television about a lady in Japan who makes bento for kids by cutting and arranging the food into pictures. I daresay it might be more common in Japan than here.

• Keith says:

Oops! by “here” I meant Western cultures.

• Encyclodpedia Brit says:

@ Keith

Those were really awesome. Wow. That must take a lot of time and creativity. Anyone volunteering to decorate my lunch? Anyone?

6. Big Guy says:

The Bear and the Atheist
    An atheist was walking through the woods one day, admiring all that evolution had created. Suddenly he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. Turning to look, he saw an 8 foot grizzly bear beginning to charge toward him.
    He ran as fast as he could down the path. He looked over his shoulder and saw that the bear was rapidly closing on him Running faster yet, he looked again and the bear was even closer. His heart was pounding in his chest. He tried to run faster. But alas, he tripped and fell to the ground.
    As he rolled over to pick himself up, the bear was right over him, reaching for him with its left paw and raising its right paw to strike him. The atheist cried…”GOD DAMN!…”
    Time stopped. The bear froze. The forest was silent. Even the river stopped moving. As a brilliant light shone upon the man, a thunderous voice came from the sky.
    “YOU DENY MY EXISTENCE FOR ALL THESE YEARS, TEACH OTHERS THAT I DON’T EXIST AND EVEN CREDIT CREATION TO SOME COSMIC ACCIDENT. NOW, YOU EXPECT ME TO HELP YOU AND DAMN THIS BEAR? AM I TO COUNT YOU AS A CHRISTIAN?”
    The atheist looked directly into the light and said, “Why don’t you try and make the bear a Christian?”
    “VERY WELL,” said the voice. The light went out. The river ran. The sounds of the forest resumed. … and the bear dropped down to his knees, brought both paws together, bowed his head and spoke: “Lord, thank you for this food which I am about to receive.”

from the one & only Big Guy & yes I cut and pasted it…

7. Omnipotent Zombie says:

What did Cre use as the belt? It looks like either olive or mushroom. I’m not a fan of olives, but i would devour this regardless.

• Omnipotent Zombie says:

Oops. i should have clicked the link before asking..

8. TiltedHorizon says:

Wow. An edible work of fan art. As a Star Wars nut I have to admit, I’d be reluctant to eat that even though it looks delicious.

• stylusmobilus says:

It does look sensational. Would go very well with a cold beer, yarrh!