Lab Accident Sighting

Published May 14th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

accident

I accidentally melted pipette tips boxes in a 180°C oven in my lab.  I think its a sign!

-Stephan

I do too.

84 Responses to “Lab Accident Sighting”

1. Big Guy says:

You know what you guys? Maybe you’re right. I think i should be a little more tolerant. in fact, from reading your guys’ posts, i was so convinced that i converted. may FSM be with you all, for i have forever changed my ways of thinking. I apologize for all the trolling comments, and i apologize for all the heated debate. i realize that we’re all in it together, and more tolerance would help me.

Yes, i know what you’re thinking, why the sudden change?! well, i was preparing dinner a couple of days ago, it was pasta, oddly enough, and He suddenly manifested Himself in a picture on the fridge. I instantly knew it was Him, having seen so many pictures from this site, and after i had looked at it for a while, i felt a light touch on my shoulder. i instantly knew what had happened, and i went on to prepare the most delicious pasta i’ve ever created. from that moment on, i was a Believer.

May FSM be with you all.

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

It seems his Noodleyness has also blessed you with better grammar and the sudden ability to spell, blessed be, his power is supreme!

The Reverend

• Big Guy says:

Yes, it was a blessed transformation. The FSM is a just and merciful god, for He took pity on me and opened my eyes to the truth. No longer will I worship the false god of the old testament or contribute money to support his evil church.

Praise be to the Holy Flying Spaghetti Monster and blessings to all my fellow Pastafarians.

• Dman96 says:

Man, this is great. I will always have faith in the power of FSM, for he has just converted one of the most cynical and hateful of opposition.

• Big Guy says:

This last post by my impostor @ 6:11PM 3:06PM 4:14PM etc… aren’t even close to my intellect you fucking idiot!

Monkey man aka insightful ape aka Jihadist American hater give it up because “You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.”
          Abraham Lincoln

from the one and only real Big Guy
          FSM is dead he was shot in the face and buried at sea

• Wench Melody (UK) says:

Well done, Big Guy – and welcome to our saucy ship of reason and decency and ethical debate!

(By the way, Who is the trolling imposter using your name, I wonder? I think (s)he/it is just vindictive because (s)he/it envies your intellect, Big Guy. Keep up the excellent grammar!, then there’s no chance of muddling up you, the real one, with the disrespectful, hateful troll.)

May we all be touched repeatedly by His noodly appendage.

M X

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

Big Guy does make a point. That is definitely isn’t even close to his intellect. It is way above it.

• udo njoku says:

Dear Sir/ma,
        i am udo njoku, from Nigeria, i just went true the church wed site and i love what i read about the church and interest me so much to know more about the Church, i will also love to become a member of the church, i will be glad if the church can forward to me some of the church information so that i will get to read more and more about the church, thank you hope to read back from you soonest,

regards,
        udo njoku.

2. Abigail says:

You all are pathetic lol. Get a life. Actually join a real religion.

• Big Guy says:

Abigail,

I’d invite you to the rapture orgy but god don’t like girls, why do you think the apostles were all men? When god first created woman, she was equal, created from the same earth which god used in Adam’s creation. But she was clearly a bitch, would not offer up the bootie on demand, this pissed off the Adam so the Lard, in his infinite wisdom, cast the bitch out. The Lard then took one of Adam’s ribs and made Eve, she would give up the bootie on demand, and life was good for a while. Then Eve ate the apple and messed up everything. This is why god hate women, and why I, the real Big Guy, hates women. So F-Off! There is only room in the man-on-man rapture orgy occurring this weekend for me, Jesus, and all the world’s penis blessed Christians. So says the inerrant word of the Lard.

• Big Guy says:

You fucking imposter! this is the real Big Guy posting. How dare you pose as me! The Lard will dam you for all eternity, he loves you, but you will suffer and suffer and suffer in the hottest corner of hell for your transgreshuns. Your phony FSM, aka bin Laden, will not protect you becausse he was shot in the eye and dumped in the oshun. Attacking me in this cowardly way is the same as attacking Jesus/God, after all, we three have similar IQ’s of 140. We are the new Trinity. Neel at my feet, you perverted Jihadist, anti-American, anti-semitic, anti-christian dog and prey for mercy.

• Big Guy says:

How dare you steal my form identity!!! Clearly you are the anti-American Jihadist AKA Monkey Man trying to sully my form identity with your odious vitriolic blasphemous posts. The Lard will damn you with his merciful love then Vengeance will be mine! He will smite you, one day, possibly soon, that movie theater popcorn shell that gets stuck between your teeth and drives you crazy as you try to remove it with your tongue, THATS THE LARD SMITING YOU. HA!!

Stealing my form identity is like stealing the Lard’s, an eternity in hell is not punishment enough for you! I think I’ll wank to that image, you burning, the Lard kicking your heathen bottom…. (ooooh)

I’ll just wait now, for my vengeance to cum, err, COME.

• Big Guy says:

That does it. Ape Boy or whoever is posting using my name is offishully cursed by God. Earlier i mentioned man-on-man involvement in the Rapture. What a great image that makes…ooo there i go again Rapturing in my trousers. But when i am Raptured tommorrow, fortunately my sticky pants and shorts will be left behind.

• Hazel says:

Guess who sounds pathetic lol? The FSM pities you.

• Big Guy says:

I’ll get your site closed down if this impostor doesn’t stop, irrespective the FSM aka bin Laden is dead & buried at sea may the real God have mercy on his sorry ass soul.

• Big Guy says:

Help! Imposter alert @ 11:27! Google police, help! I hope the Lard kicks your odious asses, I pray for vengeance cause that is all that I, the real Big Man, can do. That and wank off over the thoughts of you asses, oooooh, getting smacked.

• puppygoogoo says:

Abigail,

Im sorry that you need some made up being in your life to feel special. If you had chosen Santa, the Easter Bunny, etc you would have a sense of humour like the rest of us. You have my pity and ill pray to the FSM for your soul.

puppygoogoo.

p.s. yes i was lol the whole time i was writing this.

3. Big Guy says:

The cities of the plain were destroyed as a warning for all that this same event will happen again one day to the wicked. One would think God is capable of preserving this ancient lesson for us to see and to learn from.

“Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens” Genesis 19:24. “Turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly” II Peter 2:6

• puppygoogoo says:

See guys “the loving god” he refers to.

puppygoogoo

4. Big Guy says:

impostor alert @ 11:09AM you pathetic fucking idiot…

from the one & only Big Guy

• Big Guy says:

What the fuck is going on here? IM THER EAL BIG GUY U FUCKIN COMMY BASTARDS!!!!
      fuck u guys
      fuck u with a fuckin totem pole!

• Wayne says:

No, you’re not.

5. Big Guy says:

Big Guy alert. The Google cops are now hunting down the reel Big Guy. When they catch him, they will pump him full of tranquilizers and put him in a dank cell in the sub-basement of the Arkham Asylum for the Religiously Demented. Approach this subject with caution; he may try to plaster you with bodily fluids ejaculated at high velocity.

• Randy says:

Ewwww….Big Guy spooge. He really shouldn’t be wanking it so much….he’ll go blind just like the preacher says.

• TiltedHorizon says:

Don’t eat the alfredo sauce, it’s not what eat seems!!

• Randy says:

LOL! Thanks for the tip!

• Big Guy says:

Impostur at 12:40 pm. The Google Police are my friends. They would never betray me. What the…bin Laden just kissed me…the Google Cops are arresting me and dragging me away…this is like deja vu all over again. God forgive them for they know not what they did. Who gave that bastard bin Laden the silver coins?

• Keith says:

There is no “reel” Big Guy. His body may be present but his mind is off in Cloudcuckoo Land.

6. David says:

I have to testify to a revelation I had this morning while listening to Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me. My first attempt to type this came out all in tongues so here’s my second try.

You see, on this blessed day His Noodlyness was featured in a question on the NPR radio quiz show. I almost said a “trivia question” but there is nothing trivial about what I experienced. After Our noodly Lord graced Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me with his wondrous presence, I removed my earbuds to sit in quiet contemplation. To my surprise and lasting thankfulness, I found that I too had been touched, Yea, even by the noodly appendage of his most high and garlicky. He, or she, for gender transformations are one of FSM’s perfections, had left a bit of marinara dripping from each of my earbuds. It was truly a miracle! Or else it was earwax, but either way what matters is that you have faith.

7. leonardlouie says:

pastafarians are evil they worship evil things like this monster instead of god don’t ever believe in them! if you are a member of fsm i advice you to think think think! don’t set your mind in a belief that you know is a big foolishness from the start! don’t be fooled when some people believe in this crap! don’t ever follow this pastafarians! they are EVIL!!!

• Atsap Revol says:

Well, leonardlouie, “i advice you” [sic] that “this” [sic] pastafarians are not so EVIL as you think. We at least know how to spell common words and punctuate our sentences. Could you be a reincarnatiion of the infamous Big Guy who polluted our website for months (see about eight posts above)? He was also functionally illiterate and had a French-Canadian origin, as your chosen handle suggests.

Now that you have expressed yourself, leonardlouie, don’t hesitate to piss off and take your illiterate advice to some other website.

Ramen,
      Atsap Revol,

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

How is this any different from believing in snakes talking, the earth stopping for 24 hours, a world wide flood, a man sitting in the clouds sending himself down to earth to be killed only to levitate into space as a zombie…? Or perhaps the earth sits on elephants. There are gods sitting on a mountain waiting to throw lightning bolts at us? It all sounds pretty ridiculous, and the fact that priests wield hell like a sword to get money and power while hiding the facts about the religion they preach is what is truly evil.

8. Marlys Karol says:

Are tiled Conervatory roofs as good as they say they are?