Lab Accident Sighting

Published May 14th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

accident

I accidentally melted pipette tips boxes in a 180°C oven in my lab.  I think its a sign!

-Stephan

I do too.

84 Responses to “Lab Accident Sighting”

1. Big Guy says:

An atheist can convince a freight train to take a gravel road

fortunately Christians fly

• TimmyAnn says:

Be gone, troll, you have no power here.

2. Monica says:

No you didn’t…

3. Big Guy says:

How many atheists does it take to change a light bulb?
    Two. One to actually change the bulb, and the other to videotape the job so fundamentalists won’t claim that god did it.

• Dman96 says:

Man, your trolling sucks, dude.

4. Big Guy says:

A Rabbi was walking and a arrogant atheist approached him and declared “I am a atheist and free thinker”. To which the Rabbi repleyed “Do you think God Cares?”

• Big Guy says:

For a good time please get in touch with me. Be discrete, my mama must not know Im gay.

• Big Guy says:

closet queer you must be you certainly can’t fight fair….if you think this identity theft is going to chase me off forget about it.

• Big Guy's hand says:

Hey, lets have hot steamy sex all night long Big Guy. You saved yourself for me as it says in the Bible, and now I want you so badly. Come on and fuck me, you’re so big!

5. huyogi says:

Spaghelujah, ‘Tis a sign indeed! Behold disbelievers, today i officially embrace the Church of our Lord the FSM. May He bless us all.

• Keith says:

Arr! Welcome aboard, shipmate!

6. Big Guy says:

The Pope took a philosophy professor (an atheist at that) out fishing on a large lake. As they drifted on the still lake, the philosopher accidentally dropped an oar and watched it float away. The pontiff stepped out of the boat, walked across the water to the oar, grabbed it and walked back to the boat. The next day at the university, a colleague asked the philosopher if he had enjoyed fishing with the Pope. “It was okay, but would you believe that guy can’t swim?

7. Big Guy says:

OK monkey man right something with my moniker attached I dare you…

I know it’s you and your Jihad against America that drives your hate for me…

8. Big Guy says:

You pastafarians are all athiest pricks. If you had IQ’s of 140, like me, you wuolld be able too see the truth of my holy book that you hold in contemp. You will all burn in hell fourever, and i will enjoy the Victory of seeing you their sweating and suffering. I will not stop my mission to provide enlitened trueth to this form. So stop this shit of using my name and posting on this form. I mean it!

• Slurreydude says:

Why do i get the feeling that BG has left us and someone is now impersonating him…

• Big Guy says:

You are part right. I have not left you but some pasta idiot is using my name. No one can impersonate me. You will know the genuin Big Guy posts becuase they will be very literate and thoughtful. Looking forawrd to the sweet savor of your burning flesh as you roast on hells barbekue.

• Big Guy says:

Here i am again, spagheti freaks. Monkey Man, stop posting and using my name. You and your fellow spagheti worshiping pals will regret your smartass ways. When Jesus comes again, and it will be soon, you will be judged and found wanting. My God is a merciful God, but He don’t put up with this kind of shit. I will be proved right again, as always. God speaks to me and He tells me to continue bringing the true word to this form.

• Hazel says:

“My God is a merciful God, but He don’t put up with this kind of shit.”

Pretty freaking merciful eh?

• Encyclodpedia Brit says:

I don’t think he was ever really here. Its just Our Pasta Lord testing us.