#Food

He that eateth my noodle

Published May 28th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

image

I wanted to share a picture of this FSM cupcake my sister gave to me. "He that eateth my noodle, and drinketh my marinara, dwelleth in me, and I in him."

-Joe

30 Responses to “He that eateth my noodle”

1. darkstar says:

Could somebody please just do everyone a favor and ban this Big Troll idiot?

• Pastor di Semola de Grano Duro says:

Mate all we can do is ignore I believe, and that is what I’ve decided to do. I think because no membership/login is required, there is no way to ban or moderate a certain user.

• Keith says:

Quite right. I have no idea what the idiot has been writing lately or indeed which is the real idiot. Ignore what he/she/it is saying and starve it like the goblin in the cellar that it is. (No I haven’t gone balmy: it’s an allusion to a classic folk tale.)

• TiltedHorizon says:

You can starve a troll but a-holes are self sustained. All we can do in this case is apply a liberal amount of hemorrhoid cream to the afflicted in the hopes of reducing it’s swelling.

2. pandarius says:

Can you post a recipe please?

3. Rach says:

We were inspired and made the FSM Cupcake for my son’s birthday party this weekend. They were fairly easy to make and were a huge hit. We used cake mix and store-bought frosting. We did have to thicken the frosting using some powdered sugar, and then we used piping bags to make the noodles. The meatball was made by my sister from some cream cheese and oreo cookie mixture. We used raspberry jam (heated a little to better drip it on) for the marinara. We had eyes that were some little pearls from Michael’s and added pupils using edible marker. They turned out fantastic!
    Another friend brought his own version with carrot cake and a milk-dud meatball. Those were great too. BTW, my son is 2, so he could’t tell which were better, but they were both great!

I can tell you that we had a whole party just for making the cupcakes, plus the birthday party, and then leftovers were enjoyed by many in my workplace. It was a great way to spread the message about the spaghetdeity and have fun in the process. And, the birthday party was pirate themed, so it was an excellent FSM weekend. RAmen!

4. Jacob says:

You should sell that cupcake on e-bay!

5. wulff says:

“Dear Anonymous Shithead,

It has come to my attention that you believe in an invisible bearded man on a cloud in the sky… Is this a joke? You sit on your computer and type blasphemy. Your religion only oppresses other religions. Have you actually seen an invisible bearded sky man casting people into fiery pits and turning people into salt? This is nothing but blasphemy that is being posted on this website. And by the way, I just ate bread and wine, lolz I ate your god, trololololololl U MAD BRO? Fuck Yahweh up the asshole,

-wulff”

Seriously, do you feel better now?

6. TiltedHorizon says:

Yawn. Why are so many hate-mailers obsessed with the anus?

7. Jeebus says:

‘Big Guy’ sure likes to suck me off… too bad I am not real!

8. Alicia the Flying Gaga Monster says: